1. Tracey
    February 9, 2021 @ 10:25 am

Thank you for sharing these verses that you pray for your children! My daughters are 20 and 18, and as they leave the nest, I want to continue covering them in prayer. You’ve touched on some wonderful areas of their lives that it will be helpful to pray Scripture over for them.

• Suzy Mighell
      February 9, 2021 @ 10:58 am

Tracey,

I’m so glad the post was helpful to you! Your children will be so blessed by your faithfulness to pray for them. Thank you so much for sharing your sweet comment!

• Melissa H
      February 12, 2021 @ 11:01 pm

Thank you so much for this post. Praying scripture is such a powerful blessing to those you are praying for.
      My husband and I have three adult children, two have moved into their own place. This was such a blessing to me.

• Suzy Mighell
        February 13, 2021 @ 9:10 am

Melissa,
        Aw, you are so sweet to let me know! Thank you! (And you’re right, it IS so powerful!) Hugs to you, sweet mama!

2. Cheryl
    February 9, 2021 @ 1:38 pm

Thank you Suzy! This was an awesome post! I love the idea of using actual verses. I pray daily for my children but I am going to incorporate your ideas in! Thank you for all you do. You are always so helpful.

3. Suzy Mighell
    February 9, 2021 @ 2:32 pm

Cheryl,

I’m so glad you enjoyed the post! So sweet of you to take the time to let me know it was a blessing to you!

4. Nancy Sutton
    February 9, 2021 @ 3:17 pm

Awesome words and thoughts. I have been reading Stormiest Omartian’s book, The power of Praying for Your Adult Children. I am going to renew my commitment to praying for all of my adult children and spouses. That’s the best gift I could give them. Thanks for sharing. Your Instagram is always so cheerful which is what we all need.

• Suzy Mighell
      February 9, 2021 @ 4:01 pm

Nancy,
      Thank you so much for your sweet comment! Your children will be blessed by your prayers!

5. Lesa Gage
    February 9, 2021 @ 3:41 pm

I love these verses and praying God’s Word over our children is powerful! Thank you for sharing this vital advice! Press on sister!

• Suzy Mighell
      February 9, 2021 @ 4:10 pm

Lesa,

I’m so glad it was a blessing to you! Thank you for letting me know! You press on too, precious girl!

6. Kathi Jeffers
    February 9, 2021 @ 6:41 pm

A friend shared this resource with me and I have shared it with at least a dozen women,
    Prayers for Prodigals 90 Days of prayer for Your Child by James Banks. These are actual prayers to encourage the parent of challenging prodigal children. Its a blessing when someone else helps you find the words and to understand that you are not alone. It is all scripture based and full of assurances.

7. Suzy Mighell
    February 10, 2021 @ 8:17 am

Kathi,

Thank you, thank you for sharing this book! (Here’s the link if anyone is interested: https://amzn.to/3a6VY4b) I get so many requests for resources to help with this very issue, and I never had the perfect one to recommend before! I’m so grateful for your recommendation and am going to add it into this post if you don’t mind. Bless you!

8. Paula Cummings
    February 15, 2021 @ 1:20 pm

Hi I need help with my Adults children and my grandchildren. I don’t know what to said anymore But Lord help me.and I done all I can do.Lord today is the day I need your loving arm around me get through these hard time.Father help me with my children and my grandchildren. Lord help me to be what you want me to be.Lord my back is against the wall.I don’t know what to say anymore Help me Father In The Name Of Jesus Christ Amen 🙏🙏

• Suzy Mighell
      February 15, 2021 @ 2:44 pm

Amen, Paula! I am praying with you.