1. EmptyNestBlessed
    July 27, 2017 @ 2:22 pm

Aw, Beth, that is so sweet! You are a blessing and encouragement to me! Thank you. xoxo Suzy

2. carolyn lassonde
    August 10, 2021 @ 7:28 am

Suzy, this is my first time posting on your blog. This is such a lovely post with an idea that I truly appreciate! My sons are 30 and 28. It had never occurred to me to ask them now how I can be a better parent at this point in their lives. Thank you so much for the inspiration!

• Suzy Mighell
      August 10, 2021 @ 7:36 am

Carolyn,

I am so happy to hear that! Your sons are so lucky to have you and your sweet mama’s heart that so wants to be a good parent to them. Kids need their parents, no matter what their age! You are so kind to take a moment to let me know you found this post helpful! It means a lot to me! Thank you!

3. laura nuss
    August 10, 2021 @ 7:54 am

Suzy this is a great list. I have shared a few how to parent adulting kids, but this list is a great reminder to go the extra mile. Love this! Laura in Colorado!

• Suzy Mighell
      August 10, 2021 @ 10:22 am

Laura,

Thanks so much for your encouragement! It def takes thought for me! I find that if I let myself default, I go fall right back into giving advice without being asked and giving my opinion without it being sought! That’s dangerous territory!

I’m so happy you liked it, Laura! Thanks for letting me know!

4. Cyndi Anderson
    August 10, 2021 @ 8:51 am

What a wonderful post. Our son and daughter in love just celebrated their one year anniversary with their original wedding plans. Praise God! Your post has given me wonderful ideas on how to communicate and bless them.

• Suzy Mighell
      August 10, 2021 @ 10:23 am

Aw Cyndi, thank you! That thrills me! Congratulations to your sweet family on this new marriage and I’m so happy that they finally got to have a proper celebration!

5. Shannon Leyerle
    August 10, 2021 @ 4:19 pm

Such a great post, Suzy! I just sent the link to my friend group text!

• Suzy Mighell
      August 11, 2021 @ 5:40 pm

Thank you, Shannon! That’s the sweetest compliment you could give me!