1. Lauren
    October 27, 2020 @ 10:43 am

Hi Suzy!
    I love this idea! I was literally just looking at my fingernails and bemoaning the fact that it rarely pays off for me to polish them because within just a day or two the polish begins to chip off simply due to ordinary daily activities. It would be great to have a manicure that actually looked good and lasted!.Curious … have you tried the pedi version?

October 27, 2020 @ 10:57 am

Lauren,
      Yes! I have them on my toes right now! They’re just as awesome! I’m so glad you liked the post! I can’t say enough good things about ManiMe!

2. Shannon Leyerle
    October 27, 2020 @ 11:37 am

Wow! I almost didn’t read this post, assuming it was about salon manicures, which i’m really not interested in. I’m SO glad I read this! I will definitely give it a try, and I also think it could be a great Christmas gift! Thanks, Suzy!

October 27, 2020 @ 12:41 pm

Shannon,
      Oh, I’m so glad you read it! You will love ManiMe! Truly one of the best discoveries in a long, long time! They have gift cards, which would be an awesome gift, you’re so right!

3. Karen Schofield
    October 27, 2020 @ 11:57 am

Awesome post! My nails need help before the holidays! Hope to order this w/e. Thanks, Suzy πŸ’…

October 27, 2020 @ 12:43 pm

Karen,
      Order soon and then you’ll be sure to have the perfect fit by the holidays! (I had mine adjusted twice to get them perfect and still need to tweak two individual nails!) I’m so glad you liked the post! Please feel free to share it with others!