1. Julie L
    February 14, 2020 @ 7:59 am

Suzy! So helpful! I needed this review and had no idea make up came in warm vs cool tones too! I have heard good things about Morphe so I will try it out. I always learn something here! Happy Valentines!

February 14, 2020 @ 8:31 am

Julie,
      That makes me so happy! Thank you for the kind words! You are so sweet.

2. Lynette
    February 14, 2020 @ 8:09 am

This was a great post Suzy! I had always had a hard time figuring out if I was warm or cool with just the vein test, so the other options helped me figure out I’m cool🤣!

February 14, 2020 @ 8:33 am

Lynette,
      Yay! Go out and buy all the black and white you see!!! I’m so happy you enjoyed it and learned once and for all! That thrills me to no end! Thank you for sharing!

3. Cynthia Atkinson
    February 14, 2020 @ 6:33 pm

Very helpful information about picking the right colors for your skin tone. I love IT cosmetics CC cream too! Need to try the lip gloss, thanks Suzy!

February 14, 2020 @ 7:12 pm

Cynthia,
      I’m so happy you found it helpful! You are so welcome! Thanks for leaving a comment!

4. Rebecca
    February 14, 2020 @ 10:24 pm

Hi Suzy!
    Thank you for all this great info!!
    Have a fun weekend!
    😊
    Rebecca

February 14, 2020 @ 10:44 pm

Rebecca,
      I’m so glad you liked it! Thank you for letting me know!

5. Nancy Weiss
    February 15, 2020 @ 7:22 pm

Very informative, I always felt I had warm undertones and really do see a difference when I wear cool colors. It really is more flattering to stick with colors that suit you best.

My Best,
    Nancy

February 15, 2020 @ 8:13 pm

Nancy,
      You’re so right! I wear every color, but it’s so helpful to know they ones that flatter
      me the most! I’m so glad you liked it!

6. Sue
    February 16, 2020 @ 2:20 pm

Wondering about gray hair. I used to have auburn hair and I think warm undertones. A coral or salmon color was great for me. Also browns, etc. I think coral colors still look good but it’s confusing with gray hair because pinks and blues also look good. Any suggestions? My husband and I couldn’t really tell by my veins either.

February 16, 2020 @ 2:40 pm

Sue,
      I’m not 100% sure about that, but typically people with gray hair have more of a cool complexion. That said, your skin undertones shouldn’t really change over time. I know people who have colored their hair and all of the sudden none of the colors that used to work on them work now! It’s common! The makeup I linked to isn’t expensive, so you might want to purchase one of each and give it a try! Please let me know what you figure out! If you feel pretty in both, warm and cool, then go for it!
      Thanks for your comment, Sue, and I’m sorry I wasn’t more help!

7. Martha
    February 18, 2020 @ 5:08 pm

Thank you for this post! I just read it and I’m so glad you explained several ways to tell if we are warm or cold, plus the colors and products you mentioned that help us make better choices. You are always so good to do the research.
    I do think we must have some crossover colors, but maybe it is due to the tones in them? I am a warm, but red seems to be a good color I can wear plus I like it on you, too. AND, I still think you looked pretty in that emerald green!💚

February 18, 2020 @ 7:53 pm

Martha,
      Thanks so much for your kind words! I’m so glad you enjoyed the post and learned something. Yes, I do think things can change somewhat as hair turns gray, etc., but I basically think our undertones stay the same. Crossover colors can work, based on their undertones. Thanks so much for reading and commenting!