1. Daniela
    January 14, 2019 @ 8:15 pm

How do you keep your teeth white? I think yellow teeth can be aging too and I am looking for something to use that won’ irritate my sensitive gums.

January 14, 2019 @ 8:24 pm

Hi Daniela!
      I have sensitive and receding gums as well. (Sensodyne users, unite!) Not long, I went to my dentist for Zoom Whitening. Before the procedure, he warned me that it might irritate my gums. I don’t know what happened, but it didn’t at all. Here’s a link to the post all about my experience. (Prep yourself for some pretty, um, INVASIVE, photos!) http://emptynestblessed.com/2018/03/14/zoom-whitening/
      I hope you call your dentist (or mine) and have an honest conversation about it. Thanks so much for reading and commenting! xoxo Suzy

2. Stephanie Cooper
    January 16, 2019 @ 6:52 am

Thank you for this post. I am excited to try these products.

January 16, 2019 @ 3:17 pm

Stephanie,
      I’m so glad! They don’t work miracles, but they do help! Keep using them consistently and I think you’ll reap even more benefits. I have!
      Thanks so much for reading and leaving me a comment. xoxo Suzy

3. Terry
    January 17, 2019 @ 10:20 am

When looking on their website I couldn’t find City Lips Original formula. Is it the same as the clear gloss. Doesn’t seem like you would want to put on a gloss before bed.

January 17, 2019 @ 1:41 pm

Terry,
      Yes, it’s the clear gloss. I put it on before bed, but if you’re not comfortable with that, you could do it a little before bedtime and wipe it off before you go to sleep, I guess. So glad you asked! xoxo Suzy

4. Nancy Lacke
    January 18, 2019 @ 6:37 pm

Great post Suzy! I’ve not heard of City Lips so this was new to me. I do appreciate a product with quality ingredients. I actually have an esthetics license in my state. I no longer work in the area, but I’m a skin care and makeup junky!

I just order a couple lip products due to this story. I can’t wait to try them.

Thanks!
    Nancy

January 19, 2019 @ 10:07 am

Nancy,
      I’m so glad! I really like them too! I can’t wait to hear what you think! xoxo Suzy

5. Gretchen Harvey
    March 16, 2019 @ 3:30 pm

Hi Suzy,

I can’t tell you how much I’m enjoying your posts & advice!
    You’re smart, funny & I felt like I know you from the gitgo!
    Today you reminded us about the City Beauty sale & boy oh boy!
    I’d been wanting to try the sculpture cream and especially the lip plumper.. well I got them both for $51 1/2 price today with your help.
    Next up summer clothes with your guide!

Gretchen Harvey

March 16, 2019 @ 4:29 pm

Gretchen,
      Well if you aren’t just the sweetest! Thank you! That just means the world to me. I’m so happy that you enjoyed the sale. I’ve been using the Multi-Action Sculpting Cream myself for several months – and just haven’t had a chance to recommend it here – but I really like it! I hope you went ahead and ordered it, and I’d love to know your thoughts once you use it for a couple of weeks. Thank you so much for your sweet comment and for reading Empty Nest Blessed, Gretchen! xoxo Suzy