I don’t know if it’s because I’m nosy or just because I have a serious case of FOMO 😂, but I absolutely adore lists like the most-loved products of 2022 that LTK published last week! Whether it’s a list of best-sellers, someone’s “favorites,” or a most-loved list, I’m all about it!
Today, I’m sharing those products with you in four different categories: beauty, fashion, health & fitness, and home. Not only that, but I’m also sharing some of the alternatives to these best-selling products that I happen to like even more than the ones on this list! Look for them in highlighted & bolded print.
As always, click the pink text links or any image (including the collage above) for more information.
LTK is a global technology platform founded in 2011 that enables over 150K worldwide fashion, beauty, fitness, home, and lifestyle influencers to partner with over 5,000 international retailers to deliver shoppable content directly to YOU!
Content creators like me gain access to tools and technology that allow us to manage our e-commerce Shops on the LTK app and share content with followers via blog and social media platforms.
If you’re not yet following me in ALL the places, I’d love for you to do that!
- Follow my LTK Shop HERE.
- Follow me on Instagram HERE.
- Follow me on Facebook HERE.
- Follow me on Pinterest HERE.
- Follow me on Twitter HERE.
- Follow me on YouTube HERE.
- Follow my Amazon Shop HERE.
- If you’re not receiving my newsletter, you can subscribe HERE.
About the Most-Loved LTK Products of 2022 List
These are the top-selling influencer-promoted products of 2021. Yep! These are the beauty, home, fitness, and fashion winners everyone is crazy about.
Here’s how they figured out what should be on the list: As the global leader in Creator Commerce™, LTK used its proprietary benchmarking technology to evaluate millions of Creator-tested products and compile the annual list of top performers based on engagement, impressions, and sales.
Most-Loved LTK Products: Beauty
- WINNER: Tarte Maracuja Juicy Lip Balm – This vegan, non-sticky lip balm is infused with 10+ antioxidant-rich fruits to smooth & nourish your lips. It instantly plumps the appearance of lips & smooths the look of lip lines. At Tarte HERE. At Ulta HERE.
- WINNER: Lancome Lash Idôle Lash-Lifting & Volumizing Mascara – This mascara promises to target and volumize every single lash for instant lash lift, length, and fanned-out volume with no clumps. (I’m ALWAYS up to try a new mascara and am about to place an order!) At Nordstrom HERE. At Ulta HERE.
- WINNER: Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing Pads – (At Ulta HERE. At Amazon HERE.) I’d heard people raving about this product, and I finally ordered it last year! It’s great for gentle exfoliation, which is so important! I use it at night before applying retinol. If you use it, be sure you’re using a good facial sunscreen daily as well. At Ulta HERE. At Amazon (for 25% off right now!) HERE.
- WINNER: Dyson Airwrap Styler – This 2022 Allure Best of Beauty Award Winner lets you curl, shape, smooth, and hide flyaways without extreme heat, helping to protect hair’s natural shine. People RAVE about this product. I don’t own it, but I do own Dyson’s Supersonic Hair Dryer, and I love it! It dries my hair fast with no damage and lots of shine. Get more info on the Airwrap at Dyson HERE. At Nordstrom HERE.
- Kiehls Rare Earth Deep Pore Clay Cleansing Mask – This clay mask visibly minimizes pores and blackheads, making it ideal for oily to normal skin. If your skin tends toward dryness (like most empty nesters!), I recommend City Beauty’s Hydromask instead. (Take 15% off sitewide at City Beauty with code ENB at checkout.)
- Colleen Rothschild Glycolic Acid Peel Pads – These pads contain a 10% blend of Glycolic and Lactic Acids to target fine lines and hyperpigmentation. They also contain Blue Agave, Sea Water, and Comfrey Extracts to soothe and calm, along with Hyaluronic Acid and Niacinamide to hydrate and protect the skin’s moisture barrier. Get them at Colleen Rothchild HERE. I haven’t tried this, but have heard great things! I use CeraVe’s Salicylic Acid Cleanser every night instead of something like these Glycolic Acid pads. It contains salicylic acid, hyaluronic acid, niacinamide, and Vit. D to cleanse, exfoliate, and hydrate. (Plus, it’s only $10.90 on Amazon!)
- Armani Luminous Silk Perfect Glow Flawless Foundation – This award-winning foundation delivers a natural, luminous, glowy skin finish with medium, buildable coverage. After a makeup artist recommended it, I started using it. It’s good, but pricey! Almost a year ago, after appearing on a TV segment (and talking makeup with the hosts off-camera), I swapped it out for this Makeup Forever HD Skin Undetectable Longwear Foundation, which is a favorite of on-camera personalities. Now it’s my go-to foundation whenever I have to do photos or videos (which is most days!).
- Olaplex Bond Maintenance No.4 Shampoo & No.5 Conditioner – This highly moisturizing shampoo & conditioner helps repair, strengthen, and protect hair. It has a cult following! I don’t use the shampoo, but I do use the hydrating No.5 Conditioner. I highly recommend it!
Most-Loved LTK Products: Fashion
- WINNER: Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag – These belt bags always seem to be sold out! (They’re not available right now.) Your best bet might be to go with THESE best-selling, lower-prcied, highly-rated Amazon lookalikes!
- Spanx Faux Leather Leggings – The original, and still my favorite. (And I’ve tried a bunch!) They really are the best and will make you look amazing. They run small, so if you order, I recommend you go up a size. At Spanx HERE and at Nordstrom HERE. I’m all for dupes, but in this case, I recommend the original!
- Express High Waisted Straight Jeans – These light-wash jeans have plenty of stretch and a vintage-inspired fit. They sit high on the waist and are fitted through the hip. The leg falls straight from the thigh for a relaxed, versatile look. At Express HERE.
- Amazon Ribbed Knit Loungewear/PJ Set – The long-sleeve top is a comfortable, stretchy, fitted crop style, and the bottoms are high-waisted palazzo pants with pockets. Click through on Amazon HERE to see all of the color options.
- Aerie SMOOTHEZ Padded Bralette – I’ve always worn Warner’s Easy Does It Wireless Comfort Bra on those “Don’t need a good underwire bra” days! I ordered this Aerie SMOOTHEZ Padded Bralette (because it’s 60% off right now!), and it is SO good, y’all. Plus, it’s cheaper than the Warner’s Bra. I’m a convert! 🙌🎉💃
- Steve Madden Eldridge Coat – I love the flattering below-the-hips length of this shacket! It’s a midweight woolen fabric and has pockets. Comes in three colors/patterns. At Revolve HERE. I’m sticking with THIS Amazon lookalike, which I own in two colors. It’s not quite as long, but it’s super soft, washes well, and has pockets!
- Walmart Attitude Unknown Metallic Button Blazer – This under $40 blazer looks like it’s worth a lot more than $39! This machine washable double-breasted Ponte blazer features peaked lapels, and a fitted waist, along with side flap pockets and gold-tone embossed buttons. Lots of color options, but sizes are going fast! At Walmart HERE.
- Madewell Washed Leather Motorcycle Jacket – If you’re looking for an investment-quality leather jacket, this one is a stunner! It’s already broken in and comes with silver hardware. At Madewell HERE. If your size is sold out, know that it comes in other colors, and Madewell has similar styles you can find HERE.
- Honey Bee Apple Watch Bands – These Gucci-inspired silicone Apple Watch bands are super cute! I see why they were best-sellers! You can check, them out for $30 each HERE OR head HERE to go to Amazon for a pack of 5 similar bands for just $21.99!
Most-Loved LTK Products: Health & Fitness
- WINNER: Stanley H2.0 Flowstate Tumbler – These perpetually sold-out 40 oz tumblers will definitely motivate you to drink more! I manage to snag one before the holidays, and I’ve been a hydration machine ever since! As an experiment, I also snagged THIS Simple Modern 40 oz. tumbler (for $20 less) on Amazon. Guess what? I like it BETTER than my Stanley tumbler. It’s lighter-weight and leak resistant. The Simple Modern tumbler is my go-to now!
- Adidas Women’s Run 70s Sneaker – I think everybody needs a great black sneaker in their wardrobe, and I love the retro vibe of THIS 70s-inspired Adidas shoe! At Amazon HERE and at DSW HERE.
- Outdoor Voices The Exercise Dress – This is the original exercise dress that kicked off last summer’s hottest trend! It features built-in shorts with pockets and adjustable straps. Of course, you know that if there’s a hot trend, dupes will pop up on Amazon! THIS is the best-selling, highest-rated similar style on Amazon. At Outdoor Voices HERE. (Also, if you’re looking for a really unique version of this trendy style, check out THIS toile one from Antonio Melani!
- Target’s A New Day Athleisure Soft Weekender Bag – This soft, lightweight weekender bag is perfect for travel, commuting, or overnight getaways! It has a zip closure & interior zip and slip pockets to keep you organized. I love all the carrying options! It has padded top handles and detachable and adjustable shoulder straps. At Target HERE.
- Vuori Cozy Sherpa Jacket – This ultra-plush jacket is Made from over 70% recycled materials, THIS Cozy Sherpa Jacket has a yummy high-loft sherpa fleece that holds heat. Click through for available colors. At Vuori HERE.
- On Cloudswift Running Shoe – Designed for urban running (but great for your treadmill walks, too!), THIS sock-fit shoe locks your foot comfortably to the springy foam sole. It’s constructed to move naturally with your stride and provide exceptional grip on urban streets, sidewalks, and steps (even when wet). At Nordstrom HERE. Free shipping and returns.
Most-Loved LTK Products: Home
- WINNER: Anthropologie’s Gleaming Primrose Mirror – This vintage-inspired mirror has jeweled adornments at its apex and edges and comes in 3′, 5′, 6′ floor, or 7′ floor. At Anthropologie HERE. If you’re looking for a less-expensive, similar alternative, check out THIS one from Birch Lane.
- Always Pan – I featured this pan in my Holiday Gift Guide this year as an ideal gift for a young adult just starting out in a new place. It’s a do-it-all pan that is designed to replace 8 traditional pieces of cookware! It’s a nonstick fry and sauté pan, steamer, skillet, saucier, spatula, and spoon rest! At Our Place HERE.
- Rope Me In Bar & Counter Stool – I love the coastal vibes of THIS barstool! It’s made with a reinforced aluminum frame and solid mahogany legs, so it’s sturdy but durable. I’m eyeing these for our Waco loft! Sold exclusively at Style Me HERE.
- Walmart’s Wicker Egg Chair – The Egg Chair is having a moment in home design, for sure! This one from Walmart’s Better Home & Garden Collection has removable cushions for easy cleaning. It’s perfect for curling up in with a good book on a porch, lanai, or patio! Exclusively at Walmart HERE.
- Arhaus Finnley Sideboard – This sideboard features a mixed-media design in hand-finished pine with either a white marble or bluestone top. It’s perfect for an entry, dining room, or living room. Exclusively at Arhaus HERE.
- Wayfair’s (Joss & Main) Tilly Upholstered Bed – THIS is the bed I’m looking at for our Waco loft! It includes a headboard, footboard, and rails, and is made in the USA from solid and engineered wood. The headboard is stuffed with cozy foam and polyfill throughout and has a cool wingback silhouette. In 30 color options to fit any decor! At Wayfair HERE.
- The Styled Collection’s Leopard Buttery Blanket – This 50″ x 70″ machine-washable throw blanket comes in four patterns to match any decor! I’ve featured it in a recent Splurge or Save post, because it’s a great dupe of THIS $180 Barefoot Dreams throw. (At about 1/2 the price!) It’s machine washable and dryable! At The Styled Collection HERE.
Isn’t it fun to see what everyone else loves and recommends? (Especially when we’re talking 150K others!) In the boutique below, you can take another look at every product I mentioned in this post. Click on any image for more information, additional color selections, and pricing.
Did you have a favorite product from 2022? Please share it with me in the comments!
If you enjoyed this post, you may have a friend that would enjoy it too! Would you consider sharing it with others? Just tap the icons at the very bottom of the page where you see “Share This Post.” (You can also Pin the image below on your Pinterest page!)