1. Lori
    April 19, 2019 @ 6:56 am

Thank you so much for this post! I just ordered 3 eye creams and the primer! My products for my eyes needed an upgrade. Your hard work to bring us these recommendations is very much appreciated!

April 19, 2019 @ 7:25 am

Lori,
      You are so sweet! Comments like yours make me so grateful for readers like you and make me more committed than ever to working hard for y’all! Big hugs to you, and thank you so much! xoox Suzy

2. Betsie Z
    April 19, 2019 @ 7:03 am

Hi Suzy!
    Thanks for another informative postI tried an eye product with retinol in it about two years ago, and I had a very quick reaction on my eyelids. Ever since then, I have been battling bouts of very flaky and red upper eyelids. So many of the makeup products today contain retinol, so I have to be super careful with moisturizers and makeup! So, unfortunately, the thing that I tried using to make myself look younger actually has made my eyes look older, faster!☹ Anything that says anti-aging has it in it, plus many other products, so I’m still working on finding the right ones for me.
    I hope you have a lovely Resurrection Sunday! 3 of my 4 will be home for the wekend, plus a son-in-law, serious boyfriend, and the 7 month old granddaughter!!????
    Blessings to you!

April 19, 2019 @ 7:31 am

Betsie,
      Ahhhh, I’m so sorry to hear about your bad reaction! RoC does have a formula for sensitive skin that has good reviews. Here’s the link on Ulta if you want to give it a try: https://rstyle.me/+6PrJtObSR32T2NI5ZsG7_w
      I probably wouldn’t use it on the upper eyelids, but just around the lower and sides. Please talk to your dermatologist about the bouts of flaky and red you’re having on top, he/she can probably prescribe something that you can use up there as needed to combat that! I am so sorry. ????
      Whew! Your weekend is going to be crazy but so much fun! Happy Resurrection Day, and enjoy your precious ones! Thanks so much for leaving me a comment! xoxo Suzy

3. nylse
    April 19, 2019 @ 12:09 pm

Easter Sunday…ahh it’s like Superbowl Sunday for the Christian. In the islands, we got dressed up and the women wore hats, beautiful hats which I hardly see anymore. But I do like looking at everyone’s outfit. I’m singing in the choir, so besides praising God, I’ll have a special vantage point to view the congregation.

On a different note, as I get older I’m leaning towards more natural products whether it’s for my hair or my skin. I’m trying to go back to the ways of my forefathers. A lot of the products mentioned have in way too many chemicals for me.

Have a wonderful Easter Sunday. I love stopping by here.

April 19, 2019 @ 12:16 pm

Nylse,
      Thanks! Happy Easter weekend! xoxo Suzy

• Christie
      April 26, 2019 @ 9:33 am

A good brand to try is Grateful Body! All natural ingredients and very affordable! They have been in the skincare biz for over 25 years. Their products feel great on your skin! I used that prior to using Rodan+Fields.

April 26, 2019 @ 12:19 pm

Christie,
        I’ve never heard of them, but will look into them now! Thank you so much for passing that along! xoxo Suzy

4. Lise Alexander
    April 20, 2019 @ 6:28 pm

Hi Suzy! A blog or so back, you mentioned you bought “Allbirds” shoes for a trip you are going on. Have you tried those yet? I’ve been waffling back and forth on whether to buy them, I broke my foot a few years ago, so comfort is now my new normal and I used to be a shoe fiend. I have to be careful what I purchase for my shoes. If you can give a quick review on them, I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you for all you do!

April 21, 2019 @ 3:23 pm

Hi Lisa!
      You read my mind! I’m actually going to talk about them in my April SO in the KNOW post this week! Stay tuned! xoxo Suzy