1. Robben Martinez
    April 3, 2019 @ 9:14 am

Hi Suzy!
    What a great post! So complete! I feel like I’ll be more prepared than ever the next trip I take. I am going to check out the links to the clothing suggestions so I can stock up on travel clothes.
    Happy and safe travels,
    Robben

April 3, 2019 @ 9:36 am

Well Robben, you are just so sweet! Thank you! I’m so glad you found it helpful. Where are you headed? I hope my post made you even more excited! xoxo Suzy

2. Suzanne Stavert
    April 3, 2019 @ 9:34 am

I absolutely loved this post! Not because you and I partnered on it, but because it is filled to the brim with fantastic ideas! Thank you for making life easier! I need to reread a couple of times because there is so much to take in!

April 3, 2019 @ 9:38 am

Suzanne,
      You are a true friend (with a great name!). The best friends are those who inspire us to push ourselves and be adventurous- and that’s what you do for me! Thank you for partnering with me. You are just the best! xoxo Suzy

3. LeAna Bui
    April 3, 2019 @ 12:45 pm

Thanks for the great tips and information! My husband and I are like you, we have several trips on the books for spring, summer and fall. Some are short and some are longer. We are doing Ireland for 2 weeks in July! The link to the packing cubes is SO appreciated! I, too, am a huge packing cube advocate, but I’ve had a hard time finding a set like this. I will be placing an order!

The empty nest life is the best!

April 3, 2019 @ 12:52 pm

LeAna,
      Ooooh, Ireland sounds just fantastic! I’m so glad you’re going! Yay for packing cubes!!! I’m thrilled that you liked this post. xoxo Suzy

4. Shannon Leyerle
    April 3, 2019 @ 3:08 pm

Love this post, Suzy! I clicked on so many of these links! We have a big trip coming up this summer, so I need ideas!

April 3, 2019 @ 5:53 pm

Shannon,
      I’m so glad you liked it and found it helpful! I’m dying to know where you’re going!!! I shopped with all my links this week as I was putting together this post! (Like, I had to warn Bob that the Visa bill was going to be high! Hahaha!)
      Thanks so much for being such a faithful friend and reader of Empty Nest Blessed!

5. Deborah
    April 3, 2019 @ 11:55 pm

Hi Suzy –
    Thanks for this packing/travel post. And the introduction to Suzanne. I’m now following her too!!
    I clicked on a number of your suggestions and I plan to review and purchase a few things. We are empty nesters but we are taking the kids (college students) to London and Paris for 2 weeks at beginning of July. Of course I’m stressing about clothes and packing!! LOL.
    Thanks again. I really enjoy your posts.
    Deborah

April 4, 2019 @ 6:06 am

Deborah,
      That sounds like so much fun! I’ve been wanting to go to London too – maybe 2020! I hope you love it so much and enjoy your big kids. That may be a challenging trip to pack for because the weather can be somewhat dicey in the UK and you never know when a rain shower will pop up. I’m so glad you followed Suzanne and I’m thrilled that you found this post helpful! Thanks so much for reading and leaving me a comment! xoxo Suzy