1. Karoline T Platt
    May 18, 2021 @ 9:24 am

Do you have a recommendation for a men’s sunscreen?
    My husband hates when it won’t rub into his facial scruff and turns white!

• Suzy Mighell
      May 18, 2021 @ 10:51 am

Karoline,

I’m so glad you asked! I have a couple of suggestions! First of all, you could see what he thinks about the Elta MD (untinted) UV Clear (LINK: https://rstyle.me/+Zygc-V9RtMhbZO4CL0rJ8Q) I recommended in the post. It goes on white which helps you know that you’re spreading it evenly, but then it turns clear when it’s rubbed in.

Another idea: If he can get past the packaging, I would have him try Supergoop’s Unseen Sunscreen (LINK: https://rstyle.me/+IWvK-tBNy1-mHr8gMmXzjw). It’s SPF 40, oil-free and totally invisible, weightless, and scentless. It’s a good one too.

If he’s not on board with that, you could try Jack Black’s Double-Duty Face Moisturizer SPF 20 (LINK: https://rstyle.me/+My_ew4hJ1Qz8Yto42sMxrw). Bob likes that one for every day.

I hope that helps! Thanks for asking!

• Dawn Faller
        May 18, 2021 @ 1:50 pm

I love Elta MD and it has been my “go to” sunscreen for years

• Suzy Mighell
          May 18, 2021 @ 6:39 pm

Dawn,

I’m so glad you love it as much as I do! The Derm docs at The Dallas Center for Dermatology & Aesthetics love it too and always recommend it!

2. Lynn
    May 18, 2021 @ 9:50 am

SuperGoop Unseen sunscreen. No ashy residue.

3. Nancy Lacke
    May 18, 2021 @ 10:31 am

Super fabulous post Suzy!

I’m adding a couple of your suggestions to my regime! I’ve tried high end mascara’s and drug store mascara’s. I like mascara I can remove with a milky cleanser. Late 2020 I made the switch to Thrive Cosmetics Liquid Lash Extension Mascara. I have not worn it in water, however, it does not smudge, leave racoon eyes and makes my lashes look so long. Best part, I can gently remove it with my milky cleanser. It’s a tubing formula, that does wonders for my lashes.
    I’ve also used Super Goop’s Mineral Powder and found the same regarding getting product out, but I haven’t found an on the go replacement.

A wealth of important information! Thank you!
    Nancy <3

• Suzy Mighell
      May 18, 2021 @ 10:54 am

Nancy,

Great to know! Thanks for sharing!

• Nancy Lacke
        May 19, 2021 @ 8:11 am

I noticed mention of Super Goop sunscreen. I’ve been using this daily, year round, but I use the Glow Screen. I see they now have a matte version which I will get next time as I need to use finishing powder to turn down the Glow! 🙂

• Suzy Mighell
          May 19, 2021 @ 2:31 pm

Nancy,

I hear you! I solved that issue with Tula’s Protect & Glow by using a primer on top before my foundation!