1. Maureen
    July 26, 2019 @ 4:50 pm

I went to Greece for my brother’s wedding 27 yrs ago.
    It was a stunningly beautiful country then. I see from your photos it still is.
    It is amazing for all the history that is attached to Greece.
    Looks like it was a wonderful trip.

July 26, 2019 @ 5:34 pm

Maureen,
      Thank you for your comment! It was truly a feast for the eyes! I hope you get the opportunity to go back sometime. We had such a remarkable trip on so many levels! Thank you for reading along and sharing our experience! xoxo Suzy

2. Suzana Barton
    July 26, 2019 @ 6:10 pm

Your Bob sounds like a funny guy! And I love the photos from the highest points in Greece. I really enjoyed your blog. XoXo… Suzana

July 26, 2019 @ 6:20 pm

Suzana,
      Thank you so much! That means a lot to me! Yes, Bob is hilarious and we laugh all the time! Happy Weekend! xoxo Suzy

3. Wendy Howard
    July 26, 2019 @ 6:40 pm

So fun to see all these photos. When we went to Areopagus I stood on top and read Acts 17 aloud for all to hear! That was my favorite place in all of Greece because it had so much Biblical significance in comparison to all the monuments to the false gods of Greece!

July 26, 2019 @ 7:20 pm

Wendy,
      I love that! It was such a moving place to visit. Seeing the plethora of monuments to the false gods at Ephesus really made that book come alive for us too! So glad you enjoyed the post! xoxo Suzy

4. Laura
    July 27, 2019 @ 11:04 am

Suzy, I loved reading all about your cruise to the Greek Isles. I hope to make it there myself one day! What camera did you use for your photos and how much editing do you do? Looking forward to Part 3!

July 27, 2019 @ 1:23 pm

Laura,
      I’m so glad you enjoyed it! Bob took all of my photos on this trip (except the ones of both of us, of course!) and he used my IPhone X. It has a great camera and portrait mode is awesome for good pics. I don’t do much editing except usually to brighten up. I never do anything like photo shop on myself. (But I do know how to utilize good lighting!) One trick with the phone is to NEVER use zoom. It blurs things. You’re better off just moving closer. Hope that helps! xoxo Suzy

5. Paula Kopczynski
    July 28, 2019 @ 6:21 pm

Oh, how wonderful to see your entire trip!! It brought back so many good memories about the time my husband and I went with our church on a mission trip there entitled, the Footsteps of Paul! The pictures today brought back such good memories!!! So glad you and your husband had such a wonderful trip!

July 28, 2019 @ 6:30 pm

Paula,
      Thank you! I am so happy that you enjoyed it!!! Your trip sounds amazing – Bob and I would love something like that! Thank you for sharing our joy. xoxo Suzy

6. Besim Amado
    July 21, 2020 @ 6:52 am

Suzy thank you so much for talking so highly of me. I just read it and it made my day 🙂
    Hope to see you guys again in Turkey,

From Turkey with love,

Besim.
    Your tour guide 🙂

July 21, 2020 @ 8:23 am

Besim!
      So nice to hear from you! I’m so glad you are doing well! We loved our time in Turkey and hope to get back there sometime soon!
      All the best to you!