1. Melody
    September 19, 2018 @ 7:05 am

I would love for you to give more info on Instastories! I am getting into Instagram and love it!! Thanks for your help. Im also an empy nester and am having the best time. My husband and I went to Disney without kids and had so much fun!

September 19, 2018 @ 8:19 am

Ohhhh, Melody, we have so much in common! Thanks so much for your feedback. I’m so glad you had fun at Disney – and I hope you’re planning to tune in to my Facebook Live tonight! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! xoxo Suzy

2. Suzanne Stavert
    September 19, 2018 @ 9:03 am

Great tips! I hope that more people “of a certain age” will jump in on Instagram. #emptynestersrule

September 19, 2018 @ 9:22 am

Suzanne, thank you! I so agree with you! We can’t be left in the dust, right?! Thanks so much for your comment! xoxo Suzy

3. Jeanell
    September 19, 2018 @ 9:25 am

Yes to more Instastories ideas! You’re much friendlier than asking Google. Instagram seems much cleaner and civilized than Facebook. You’re doing a great job????????!

September 19, 2018 @ 9:34 am

Jeanell, Thanks so much for your comment! So happy to be friendlier than Google! Hahahahahaha!!! Have a great day and thanks for reading and commenting! xoxo Suzy

4. Betsie
    September 19, 2018 @ 7:53 pm

Hi Suzy! Thanks for the informative post! I like to see people’s posts on instagram, but am hesitant to put a lot about myself out in cyberspace. I know it’s the way of the current times and the future, so I’m trying my best to stay up on these things to keep up better with my out-of-state children. Keep the info coming!????☺

September 19, 2018 @ 8:30 pm

Betsie, Everytime I try to type a reply to you my phone changes your name to “Bestie” so maybe that’s what we’re meant to be – LOL! I totally get what you’re saying and many people share those sentiments! Remember to set your account settings to private and then go to settings on your phone and go to Location Services. Then scroll down to Instagram and make sure they are off so people can’t see where you’re located. I’d hope you’ll think about how maybe a photo you post could bless someone else…like a fun photo of your pet looking cute that might make someone smile, or a beautiful flower in your garden, or even the cover of a book you’re reading that you’d like to recommend. Just a thought! Thank you so much for your sweet comment and for reading! xoxo Suzy

5. Maureen
    September 20, 2018 @ 10:03 pm

Thanks for this post, and I would love to learn more about instastories.

September 20, 2018 @ 11:05 pm

Maureen, Thank you so much for your comment! I will do it! Look for it next week. Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much! xoxo Suzy