In this category, I’ve included gift ideas for your young adult kids. We’re talking your new college and grad school grads, those getting their first apartment, and just entering the workforce.
(Hey, off the payroll is the goal, amirite?)
Your kids will always be your kids, no matter what their age! This gift guide is full of ideas to set them up for success as they learn to “adult.”.
Click the images for more information.
If you enjoyed this gift guide, you might want to check out some of my posts about “parenting” young adults:
- HOW TO PRAY FOR YOUR ADULT CHILDREN | SIX BIBLE VERSES TO USE
- WHAT YOUR 20-SOMETHING WANTS TO TELL YOU (AND NEEDS TO HEAR FROM YOU)
- MOTHERS AND DAUGHTERS| FIVE HELPFUL TIPS TO BUILD YOUR RELATIONSHIP
- PARENTING ADULT CHILDREN | UNDERSTANDING YOUR 20-SOMETHING KIDS
- SIX WAYS TO SHOW LOVE TO YOUR ADULT CHILDREN