In this category, I’ve included gift ideas for your young adult kids. We’re talking college students, grad school grads, those getting their first apartment, and young professionals.
(Hey, off the payroll is the goal, amirite?)
Your kids will always be your kids, no matter what their age! This gift guide is full of ideas to set them up for success as they learn to “adult.”.
Click the images for more information.
If you enjoyed this gift guide, you might want to check out some of my posts about “parenting” young adults:
- HOW TO PRAY FOR YOUR ADULT CHILDREN | 6 BIBLE VERSES TO USE
- 5 MEANINGFUL WAYS TO STAY CLOSE TO ADULT KIDS LIVING FAR AWAY
- HOW TO HAVE MEANINGFUL CONVERSATIONS WITH YOUR ADULT KIDS
- ARE YOU A DIGITAL HELICOPTER PARENT? | THE NEW RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
- SIX WAYS TO SHOW LOVE TO YOUR ADULT CHILDREN