Cute Apple Watch Bands to Up Your Style Game (You’ll Love ‘EM!)
Do you have an Apple Watch? I love mine! As you can see, there are tons of Apple Watch bands to choose from to change up your look. (So much so that I did this entire post just on bands!)
Click any of the collages, images, or pink text links in this post for more information.
Colorful Cheetah Apple Watch Band | $50 Gold Crewneck Cashmere Sweater ($50 V-Neck HERE)
Below is the full outfit I’m wearing with this Colorful Cheetah Apple Watch Band! You can find details on this $50 springy cashmere sweater (It comes in lots of colors!) I’m wearing in THIS post about How to Care for Cashmere. You can watch the Reel I made on Instagram featuring this outfit HERE.
$50 Gold Crewneck Cashmere Sweater ($50 V-Neck HERE) | So-Slimming, No-
Stain Girlfriend Jeans (These are my FAVE jeans for summer!) | Floral Suede Sneakers Click through HERE for colors.) | Kendra Scott Adjustable Crystal Accent Necklace | Kendra Scott Open Frame Crystal Necklace | Baublebar Gold Hoop & Pearl Drop Earrings | cabi Floral Scarf | Similar Sunglasses
How Much do You Know About the Apple Watch?
I’ve had other wearable fitness trackers before, but never one that could do as much as my Apple Watch. Honestly, I don’t know how I would get along without it now! Besides telling the time, it can also do things like make and receive calls, see and answer texts, track how much you move, exercise, and stand, and ping your phone if you’ve misplaced it in the house. (I use this feature at least once a day 🤣)
If you want to learn all of these essential Apple Watch tips and tricks + more, check out this post!
Never one to rest on their laurels, in September 2022, Apple released the Apple Watch Series 8, the Apple Watch SE, and the Apple Watch Ultra. If you’re in the market for a new Apple Watch, you need to figure out which one might be right for you! Apple has a great way to compare the models on their website HERE. You can also get some money back if you trade in an older watch. Get details HERE.
BTW, new Series 7 watches are still available, and they’re packed with features! Check them out HERE.
Apple Watch Bands: A Word About Sizing
Apple Watches are sold in several case sizes depending on the watch design and which series it is, and the case size determines the size of the band. You can match most bands with any Apple Watch Series 3 or newer case of the same size. The 41mm bands work with 38mm and 40mm cases; the 45mm bands work with 42mm and 44mm cases. To find your case size and more information, check the engraving on the back of your Apple Watch. (You’re gonna need a lighted magnifying glass for this, friends!)
Apple Watch Bands: How to Change the Band
I’ll confess, I was worried about this at first! I thought it was going to be hard, but I should have known better. Pretty much everything Apple does is user-friendly and easy! Changing your Apple watch band is simple and quick.
Apple Watch Bands: So Many Choices!
- I have this simple scrunchie Apple Watch band that my daughter gave me, and I love it for comfy everyday wear. I’m considering getting another one because I found THESE in a beautiful floral design. What a great way to accessorize! Plus, you can wash these bands right in the washing machine!
- This sleek, black leather design is so flattering on the wrist! This is one of the classiest watch bands for the price I’ve seen! It would be a great style to wear when you have a more formal occasion to attend, and you want to wear your watch.
- In the boutique below, you’ll find lots of simple (yet adorable) Apple Watch bands, like this white and brown tortoiseshell one. It will go with almost anything!
- How cute is this silky scarf band from Nordstrom? I haven’t seen anything like this, and I absolutely LOVE it! Click HERE to see more scarf patterns, and click through on any of them to see ideas for how to wear this unique band!
- My colorful cheetah Apple Watch band is an all-time favorite amongst Empty Nest Blessed readers. I own this band and have gotten so many compliments on it!
- Love Lilly Pulitzer? This genuine leather Lilly band is so pretty, but if you don’t want to pay for real leather, check out the colorful, $15 Lilly-Pulitzer-inspired bands at THIS Etsy shop. The colors are perfect for spring and summer!
- Level up your look with this crystal pavé link band. It’s a splurge, but perfect for a special occasion. I just ordered it to wear to my son’s wedding this summer with my MOG dress! (I wish finding THE dress was that easy! 😂)
- If you read my post about the 2023 Pantone Color of the Year, you know that THIS scalloped-edge watch would be a great way to sport Viva Magenta!
- This plaid Burberry-inspired watch band has me feeling all the preppy vibes! For other designer-inspired bands, check out the boutique at the bottom of this post. 👇
- When I saw this watch band, I knew I had to have it. I love this sleek, black look with gold embellishments. Added to cart! Bob got it for me in “luggage” brown for my birthday!
There are so many more Apple Watch bands to browse through, and I’ve pulled them together in a little boutique at the end of this post. Click through on any image you see for more information.
What’s Up, Weekend?
On Saturday, we’re heading to Waco to check on the renovation progress on our loft, eat at Ninfa’s, and go to the Baylor men’s basketball game! On Sunday, we’ll go to church and tackle a few projects around the house! Let me know in the comments what you’re up to this weekend!
I’ve gathered my favorite Apple Watch bands in the boutique below! Click on any watch you see below for more information about available colors/patterns and pricing.