Do you have an Apple Watch? I love mine! As you can see, there are tons of Apple Watch bands to choose from to change up your look. (So much so that I did this entire post just on bands!)
Click any of the collages, images, or pink text links in this post for more information.
Apple Watch Bands: About the Apple Watch Itself
I had other wearable fitness trackers before, but never one that could do as much as my Apple Watch. Honestly, I don’t know how I would get along without it now! Besides telling the time, it can also do things like:
- Make calls and answer the phone. Yep! I’ve had entire conversations just by talking to my wrist! 😂
- See and answer texts.
- Track how much I move, exercise, and stand. (And even remind me to take a break, stand up, and move around at intervals.)
- Ping my phone if I’ve misplaced it in the house. (I use this feature at least once a day!)
- Use Apple Pay to pay for groceries, coffee, or even send money to a friend. (Or, let’s be honest—to my kids!)
- Track my heart ♥ rate and notify me if it gets unusually low or high.
- Store my favorite songs.
- Swim. It’s water-resistant.
- Get turn-by-turn “taps” when I’m using Apple maps for directions.
- Contact emergency services. Thank goodness, I’ve never needed to, but I’m ready if I ever need to do it.
Of course, never one to rest on their laurels, in October 2021, Apple released the Apple Watch Series 7. Series 7 has all of the features of the previous models. (BTW, new Series 6 watch models are no longer available. You can still find refurbished ones in several places, but I wouldn’t recommend buying one.)
The Series 7 models have many new features:
- Cellular available (so it can operate as a phone without being near one!)
- It is water-resistant—great for swimming in pools or shallow oceans!
- Crack and dust-resistant
- Full-screen and more than 50% larger than the Series 3
- Blood Oxygen app
- ECG app
- High and low heart rate notifications
- Irregular heart rhythm notifications
- Emergency SOS
- International emergency calling
- Fall detection
- Family Setup — You can pair multiple watches with one iPhone
Apple Watch Bands: A Word About Sizing
Apple Watches are sold in several case sizes depending on the watch design and which series it is, and the case size determines the size of the band. You can match most bands with any Apple Watch Series 3 or newer case of the same size. The 41mm bands work with 38mm and 40mm cases; the 45mm bands work with 42mm and 44mm cases.
Apple Watch Bands: How to Change the Band
I’ll confess, I was worried about this! I thought it was going to be hard, but I should have known better. Pretty much everything Apple does is user-friendly and easy! Changing your Apple watch band is so simple and quick!
Apple Watch Bands: So Many Choices!
- This year, scrunchie Apple Watch bands are in style. I love THIS beautiful floral design. What a great way to accessorize! Plus, this material is washable!
- This sleek, black leather design is so flattering on the wrist! This is one of the classiest and most formal watch bands I have come across! It would be a great style to wear when you have a more formal occasion to attend and you want to wear your watch.
- In the boutique below, you’ll find lots of simple (yet totally cute) Apple Watch bands, like this white and brown tortoise shell one. They will go with almost anything!
- How cute is this silky scarf band? I haven’t seen anything like this thus far, and I LOVE it! Click HERE to see more scarf patterns!
- This colorful cheetah Apple Watch band is an all-time favorite amongst Empty Nest Blessed readers. I own this band and have gotten so many compliments on it!
- This colorful, Lilly-Pulitzer-inspired band is so cute! The colors are perfect for spring and summer!
- Level up your look with this crystal pavé link band. It would look beautiful for a dressy occasion.
- This floral print band is colorful, beautiful, and fun! It would make an excellent gift for a hostess, mom, or friend! (Psst: Mother’s Day is just around the corner!)
- This plaid watch band has me feeling all the preppy vibes, and I love that! This band would be so cute in any season!
- When I saw this watch band, I knew I had to have it. I love this sleek, black look with gold embellishments. Added to cart!
- This floral print band is beautiful! It comes in a pack of three, and the other bands are just as beautiful!
There are so many more Apple Watch bands to browse through, and I’ve pulled them together in a little boutique at the end of this post. Click through on any image you see for more information.
If you end up with a new Apple Watch band, I’d love to see it! So snap a pic and tag @emptynestblessed on Instagram, okay?