I don’t know if it’s because I’m nosy or just because I have a serious case of FOMO 😂, but I absolutely adore lists like the most-loved products of 2021 that LTK published this week! Whether it’s a list of best-sellers, someone’s “favorites,” or a most-loved list, I’m all about it!
LTK is a global technology platform founded in 2011 that enables over 150K worldwide fashion, beauty, fitness, home, and lifestyle influencers to partner with over 5,000 international retailers to deliver shoppable content directly to YOU!
Content creators like me gain access to tools and technology that allow us to manage our e-commerce Shops on the LTK app and share content with followers on a blog, video channel, and across social media platforms.
About the Most-Loved LTK Products of 2021 List
These are the top-selling influencer-promoted products of 2021. Yep! These are the beauty, home, fitness, and fashion winners everyone is crazy about.
As the global leader in Creator Commerce™, LTK used their proprietary benchmarking technology to evaluate millions of Creator-tested products and compile the annual list of top performers based on engagement, impressions, and sales.
Most-Loved LTK Products: Beauty
- WINNER: Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing Pads – I’ve heard raves about this product and I’ve been meaning to order! I just did it. At Ulta HERE. At Amazon HERE.
- It Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream Hydrating Moisturizer – Did you know this moisturizer is the #1 best-selling anti-aging facial moisturizer in America? It was developed with plastic surgeons and dermatologists to deliver 7 anti-aging skincare benefits in one step. It’s packed full of ceramides, squalane, hyaluronic acid and peptides. (Suzy adds to cart!) At Ulta HERE. At Amazon HERE.
- Tarte Maracuja Juicy Lip Balm – This vegan, non-sticky lip balm is infused with 10+ antioxidant-rich fruits to smooth & nourish your lips. It instantly plumps the appearance of lips & smooths the look of lip lines. At Tarte HERE. At Ulta HERE.
- Lancome Lash Idôle Lash-Lifting & Volumizing Mascara – This mascara promises to target and volumize every single lash for instant lash lift, length, and fanned out volume with no clumps. (I’m ALWAYS up to try a new mascara!) At Nordstrom HERE. At Ulta HERE.
Most-Loved LTK Products: Fashion
- WINNER: Walmart Time & Tru Women’s Crewneck Sweatshirt – The fact that this under $10 sweatshirt won kind of threw me for a loop! (But I love it!) Click HERE to see all 15 color/pattern choices.
- Express High Waisted Flare Jeans – These medium wash jeans have plenty of stretch and come in 3 different inseams! (Short 29.5″, Regular 32.5″, Long 34.5″). At Express HERE.
- Soma’s Enbliss Wireless Bra – Fans of this best-selling Soma bra swear that it feels like you’re wearing nothing! Yet, it works well under tees. It’s BOGO 50% off right now! Click HERE to see all 15 color/pattern choices and learn more about this fantastic bra.
- Steve Madden Finely Chain Pointed Toe Mule – This cute taupe mule goes with everything and is easily a 3-season shoe! It’s on sale right now! At Steve Madden HERE.
- Gucci Soho Small Leather Disco Bag – The most expensive item on the list is a high-quality, go-with-everything, all season bag. I love mine and have had it for about 5 years now. It still looks brand new! At Gucci HERE.
Most-Loved LTK Products: Health & Fitness
- WINNER: Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag – Perfect for everything from errands to workouts! Comes in 13 colors and just $38! At Lululemon HERE.
- Vuori Performance Joggers – These super-soft joggers feature a slim but relaxed fit with a slightly cropped leg, side pockets and a drawstring. See all 13 color options HERE.
- Adidas Ultraboost DNA Running Shoes – These sneakers are made with recycled material made in part with Parley Ocean Plastic and features high energy return, making them great for everything from running a marathon to running to the grocery store! To see other color options at Adidas, click HERE.
- Girlfriend Collective’s Paloma Sports Bra – This longline racerback sports bra is designed for medium impact workouts and comes in sizes ranging from XXS to 6X! It’s made from 79% recycled plastic bottles (RPET) and 21% spandex. At Girlfriend Collective HERE.
- Oral-B iO6 Power Toothbrush – This highly-rated electric toothbrush has five modes for personalized brushing: Daily Clean, Whitening, Gum Care, Sensitive, and Intense. It comes with a replacement head and a travel case. At Target HERE.
Most-Loved LTK Products: Home
- WINNER: Always Pan – I featured this pan on my Holiday Gift Guide this year as an ideal gift to give to a young adult just starting out in a new home. It’s a do-it-all pan that is designed to replace 8 traditional pieces of cookware! It’s a nonstick fry and sauté pan, steamer, skillet, saucier, spatula and spoon rest! At Our Place HERE. At Nordstrom HERE.
- Anthropologie’s Gleaming Primrose Mirror – This vintage-inspired mirror has jeweled adornments at its apex and edges and comes in 3′, 5′, 6′ floor, or 7′ floor. At Anthropologie HERE.
- Target’s Opalhouse Printed Accent Rug – I can’t believe this machine washable rug! It’s got a vintage-inspired print in a distressed finish that make it look WAY more expensive than the $30 it is! It’s low-pile, making it perfect for heavily traveled areas and a 100% latex backing so it won’t slip around. It comes in 2’1″x3’2″ or as a 2’x7′ Runner. I just bought three of them for our back door, patio door, and the door leading out to the garage! At Target HERE.
- Walmart’s Better Homes & Gardens River Oaks 5-Piece Wicker Conversation Set – If you’re looking for new patio furniture, this might just be it! The set includes a three-cushion sofa, two swivel gliders, two marble finish ceramic tile top round nesting tables, and three patio covers. Wowza! At Walmart HERE.
- The Styled Collection’s Leopard Buttery Blanket – This 50″ x 70″ machine washable throw blanket comes in four patterns to match any decor! I featured it in my Splurge or Save New Year’s Edition post, because it’s a great dupe of THIS $180 Barefoot Dreams throw. (At about 1/2 the price!) It’s machine washable and dryable! At The Styled Collection HERE.
Isn’t it fun to see what everyone else loves and recommends? (Especially when we’re talking 150K others!)