1. Kelly
    December 26, 2021 @ 11:21 am

I find that searching for and buying bed sheets is a frustrating process (which kind to buy to stay cool–all cotton, bamboo, eucalyptus–what kind and where from)? During an after-Christmas sale or not, I need to buy some soon if you have recommendations. Thank you!

December 26, 2021 @ 11:30 am

Kelly,

I am in LOVE with the “Resort Collection” at Frontgate. I just bought all new towels (https://rstyle.me/+KLBpmBmb2xO5sC2U80mr6w) for our bathroom and new sheets for our guest room (https://rstyle.me/+V4tKz4m3vAaqpdK3yitqtg)! The quality is incredible. If you’re looking for a more affordable option, you might try these (https://amzn.to/3z6PdKz) that are highly-rated on Amazon and are on lightning deal today only!

Sheets are a great thing to upgrade in the empty nest and especially this time of year. You’re a smart shopper!

I hope your Christmas was joyful!

2. Kelly
    December 26, 2021 @ 12:08 pm

Thanks for your quick reply! I went with the Amazon option. I appreciate your help. I always love shopping tips. Wishing you and your family rapid recovery and good health for the New Year!

December 27, 2021 @ 11:46 am

Thank you, sweet Kelly! I’m so glad you reached out to me and you found an option you loved! Let me know what you think about them, okay!

Happy New Year!

3. Lesa L Gage
    December 29, 2021 @ 7:30 pm

I completely feel what you are saying with the post Christmas let down! We had a big family Christmas planned here on Sunday(all coming from out of town) and we had to cancel because my husband and I were exposed to someone with Covid on Christmas Eve. Therefore, to be safe we cancelled plans. I was bummed for sure but we at least had our son home for Christmas to enjoy time with him. And praise, we all 3 tested negative today and we had no symptoms. One thing for sure since this crazy Covid pandemic is that nothing is for sure! You have to remain flexible even if it is sad, frustrating, and upsetting.
    My word for the year is praise! I need to remember to praise the Lord instead of letting my thoughts take me to negativity.
    Have a restful week as you wind down this 2021 year! And start off the year by watching the Baylor Bears win the Sugar Bowl! WOOHOO Sic’Em!

December 29, 2021 @ 8:03 pm

Lesa,

What a powerful testimony! Thank you for so sweetly sharing it. It brought me so much joy!

Bob and I couldn’t get over how many people struggled just like we did this year. Flexibility and faith are key for me, for sure! So sorry for your scare! I love your choice for your word of the year! We could all use more focus on praise!

Cheer on the Bears with us! I’m so grateful for you!