1. Betsie Z
    November 24, 2021 @ 9:02 am

Hi Suzy!
    I thought of a brand that you might love since you are a beach gal–Rip Skirt Hawaii has really pretty wrap around skirts that are quick dry and come in fun prints. There are other items as well, but the skirts are their “claim to fame”! I purchased 2 last Spring and really like them! Maybe your other readers would like them, too. And they are having a Black Friday deal of 20% off sitewide. (Don’t know if posting a link is okay, but they are easy to find by their name if you search. 🙂 )
    Hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving, and I am thankful for you and all your fun and informational posts!

November 24, 2021 @ 5:40 pm

Betsie,

Thanks so much for sharing. I’ll look into the brand!

2. Bobbi Young
    November 26, 2021 @ 11:00 am

Thank you for all you and your team do to simplify shopping for us!

November 26, 2021 @ 12:47 pm

Bobbi,

How kind of you to take a moment to say thank you! It means a lot to me! Happy Thanksgiving and happy shopping! I hope you score some great deals!

3. Margie
    November 29, 2021 @ 8:40 pm

Holiday Gift Guide to the rescue! I was assigned my hard to shop for brother for our family’s gift exchange, I started to think and then I thought check Empty Nest Blessed……found a gift and ordered within minutes! Thanks so much for doing all the thinking for me.

November 29, 2021 @ 8:42 pm

Margie,

So sweet of you to let me know! That makes me so happy! Now, I’m DYING to know what you got for him!

xoox