1. Shannon Leyerle
    November 11, 2021 @ 10:15 am

Wow – I don’t know what I would do without your gift suggestions!!! This is SO helpful, and I’ve ordered items for my kids, my in-laws, and my parents. Thanks for doing all the research for me! 😉

November 11, 2021 @ 12:18 pm

Shannon,

That thrills me to pieces! Thank you for taking a moment to let me know. Serving my followers is my great joy, and I’m so grateful for you!

xoox

2. Cheryl S.
    November 11, 2021 @ 8:30 pm

Suzy, this is one of the most helpful gift guides I’ve seen – thank you!!

November 11, 2021 @ 8:33 pm

Cheryl,

Ohhhh, really? That THRILLS me! Thank you so much for saying so, sweet Cheryl!

3. Kathleen
    November 11, 2021 @ 11:38 pm

I was struggling for what to get my elderly mom who was recently diagnosed with moderate dementia. These are great suggestions! I want to add another one that may be helpful. They have ‘talking clocks for seniors with dementia’ on amazon. You just put that into the search and there are several styles of clocks that pop up. I bought one for my mother because it was hard for her to keep track of which day it was and also if it was morning or evening. It is very helpful for her. You can also record reminders for them to take medicine or whatever they need. I just found one by luck and hopefully it can give people another idea for a loved one with dementia. Great list! I know it takes a lot of time to come up with these ideas and it is appreciated.

4. EmptyNestBlessed
    November 12, 2021 @ 6:07 pm

Kathleen,

Oh, bless you! What a great addition! Here’s a link to one that I found that does allow you to record reminders: https://amzn.to/3Cgn1Vn. I’ve also added it to the post.

If this isn’t the one you ordered, could you please contact me at [email protected] and send me the URL for the right one? Thank you!

You are so very thoughtful and kind to take the time to share it with our ENB community!