I have to tell you, I think Custom Gifts might just be the very best gifts of all to give and to receive. They show intentionality! You took the extra time and effort to personalize a gift just for them! I love giving and receiving personalized gifts. Don’t you?
Click any image in this post (including the collage above) for more information or to shop.
Nike Internationalist By You Sneaker | Photo Gallery Puzzle | Photo Pillow | Insulated Coffee Mug | What I Love About You Fill in the Blank Book | Birth Month Flower Growing Kit | Personalized I’d Rather Be A Snowman Book | 10 Stone Gold Birthstone Family Tree Necklace (currently 30% off) | Crayon Name Set | St. Anne Tote Bag
When I introduced the Empty Nest Blessed Holiday Gift Guides to you last week, I told you that it was important to go through all of the gift guides, because we had some difficulty deciding where to put various items! For instance, where do you shop for your BFF? In the Gifts for Her category? In the Hostess Gifts category? Or even in the Gifts for the Home category?
About the Custom Gift Guide
I’m not sure where you’ll find the perfect gift for your gal pals, but I can promise you, there is something for everyone on your list in the Custom Gifts category! There are 96 gifts in that category (so far!) ranging in price from $6.40 for THIS custom Personalized Pet Art Digital Download to $190 for THIS completely customizable tote bag. You can shop them all HERE, but I did want to share my very favorites from the Custom Gifts category.
Suzy’s Favorite Custom Gifts
- Anthropologie Monogram Pendant Necklace – I own this necklace and wear it as part of my necklace stack (or alone) all the time! At just $38, I think it’s priced well! A similar option (for the same price) is THIS Delicate Monogram Necklace
- Set of 4 Personalized Monogramed Coasters – I own a set of these coasters with a pink script monogram and I bought a set for Bob with a navy blue block monogram. We use them in our offices and on our bedside tables too! At $18, they’re at a perfect price point for a hostess gift. (Dallas-area residents can get free porch pick up!) A similar option is THIS Set of 4 Monogram Marble Coasters.
- What I Love About You Fill in the Blank Book – There are 13 variations of this fill in the blank book ranging from Why I’m Grateful for You to Why You’re My Bestie. If you have someone in your life whose primary Love Language is Words of Encouragement, this is an ideal gift! Check out all 13 titles HERE. I’m giving a different one to each of my kids!
- Monogrammed Oval Bar Soap Set – I gave a set of these to my parents a couple of years ago! They look WAY more expensive than they are! They’d also make a great hostess gift for Thanksgiving! A similar option is THIS Personalized Square Soap Set (monogrammed free).
- Monogrammed Pop Socket – I know everyone has their preferred way to hold onto their phone! I’m a Pop Socket girl! I like the way it can be a stand, a grip, and now they even make them with wallets for the back of your phone! I get questions about my Monogrammed Pop Socket all the time! A similar option (for even less) is THIS vegan leather monogrammed phone strap.
- Handwritten Recipe Tea Towel – Send in a cherished family recipe written in a loved ones’ own handwriting, and get it back printed on a tea towel. This well-priced gift is a family heirloom in the making, and it’s an ENB Gift Guide best seller every single year. THIS Family Recipe Cutting Board is a similar option!
- Leather Catchall Tray – I bought one of these for Bob to help him stay organized when he travels. (It unsnaps at the corners to lie flat in a suitcase.) He uses it as a place to put his phone, room key, and more. A similar option is THIS completely customizable Snap Valet Catchall from Barrington Gifts.
What’s Up, Weekend
Happy Weekend! It’s November! It actually dropped into the 40s here this week, which sent every Dallas woman rushing to the grocery store to pick up all of the ingredients for chili! 🤣 (See my recipe HERE.)
Suzy Spills the Tea
Here’s a rundown of the fun stuff currently on my radar!
Little Debbie is Chillin’ Out
‘Memba Little Debbie? The longtime snack company has turned this nostalgic holiday favorite into ice cream! (It’s first frozen treat ev-ah.) 🤸♀️💃🙌🎉 And it launched at your local Walmart on November 1!
Sappy Christmas Movies
I have this thing about watching sappy Christmas movies while I wrap gifts! Do you do that too? If you love oh-so-sugary sweet holiday movies, I have good news for you!
- The 2021 Hallmark Christmas movies are live! There are 40 of them! Click HERE for this year’s schedule.
- Lifetime is releasing 35 new Christmas Movies this year as well! Click HERE for a brief synopsis of each, and click HERE for the schedule.
- Not to be outdone by the old timers, Netflix is releasing 11 Christmas movies of its own! Click HERE for the schedule and a brief synopsis of each.
Thanksgiving Hostess Gift Ideas
An ENB follower reached out via email this week asking for some ideas for Thanksgiving hostess gifts! Great question, and thoughtful follower! (My ENB tribe is SO precious!) Even if you’re helping with the food, it’s never wrong to bring a little something to the person who is actually hosting! Here are a few ideas:
- Check out MudPie’s Thanksgiving Gifts for something special that the hostess could bring out year after year! I love this fun site for whimsical, unique gifts! Check out THIS Always Thankful Dip Bowl Set, THIS Ceramic Turkey Cheese Plate, and THIS Give Thanks Turkey Hand Towel. to see what I mean.
- Give a gift that will help them prep for Christmas! How about a few rolls of beautiful gift wrap tied up with a festive bow? Use code ENB10 for 10% off your order.
- Give them something they can use right away, like THIS Gobble Thanksgiving Dish Towel. Pair it with THIS Gobble Thanksgiving Oven Mitt and tie them up with a cute fall bow.
- For an inexpensive option, consider cute beverage napkins like THESE Give Thanks napkins or THESE fun “Pies Before Guys” Die Cut napkins.
- Check out the Gifts for the Host & Hostess Gift Guide on the ENB Holiday Gift Guide for more ideas.