There are so many styles of fall jackets to fall in love with this year, we thought it would be fun to do a quick round-up post! Today, we’re covering the 6 styles that are trending this year, telling you why we love them, and how to style them.
These fall jackets all make great layering pieces, and they’re meant to be fully incorporated and styled as a part of your outfit, rather than just covering it. Think of them as the last missing puzzle piece that will complete your fall outfit perfectly! We hope you fall 🤎🧡💛 in love with these trending fall 🍂🍁 jackets as much as we did!
Fall Jacket Style #1 : Moto
- Why we love them: Moto jackets are classic, but slightly edgy.
- How to style them: Style with a graphic tee, jeans, and lug-soled boots.
Fall Jacket Style #2 : Denim
- Why we love them: Fashionwise, they always come back around, making them a lasting investment.
- How to style them: Style with jeans that are a contrasting color of denim, or leggings. Pair with track sneakers or booties.
Fall Jacket Style #3 : Teddy
- Why we love them: They’re incredibly soft and cozy!
- How to style them: Pair with light denim jeans and a slim turtleneck. Add matching boots or booties!
Fall Jacket Style #4 : Shacket
- Why we love them: They’re the hottest trending jacket, and they’re easy to style but also so comfortable.
- How to style them: Keep it simple and pair them with a plain tee shirt and jeans, and sneakers or boots.
Fall Jacket Style #5 : Utility
Camo Utility Jacket (This one has a drawstring waist to flatter your figure!) | Similar Green Tee | Levi’s Crop Boyfriend Jeans | Sage Green Double Buckle Stretch Belt | Sage Green Laser Cut Ankle Strap Heels | Necklace Stack: Coin Pendant Necklace – Hestia Chain Link Necklace – Kendra Scott Abbie Strand Necklace
- Why we love them: They’re lightweight with lots of pockets!
- How to style them: Pair with jeans, a fun belt, a neutral handbag, and track sneakers.
Fall Jacket Style #6 : Bomber
- Why we love them: They are super sleek and can be dressed up or down.
- How to style them: Style with jeans or leggings for errands, or pair with pumps and faux leather joggers or leggings for date night.
Fall Jacket Style Bonus : Quilted
Quilted Faux Leather Jacket | Cleo Crewneck Sweater | High Waist Front Slit Denim Skirt (runs small, order a size up) | Similar Black Booties | Sunglasses | Tory Burch Logo Earrings (These make great gifts! Free shipping & gift wrap.)
Here in the South, in the fall, we wear jackets, and in the winter we wear coats. (BTW, winter happens in January and February, and sometimes in the first part of March as well! 🤣) Along with the six jacket styles we talked about in this post, quilted jackets are trending this year. There was great debate amongst the ENB Team about whether quilted jackets deserved a place in this post, or whether they were simply a “lighter” and more flattering version of the super-trendy-but not-always-flattering puffer coats that are everywhere! (Case in point: HERE and HERE! 😱)
Since we couldn’t reach a consensus, I decided to add them in as a bonus! I love the quilted jacket in the photo above from my Five Fall Date Night Ideas post, which was the jacket that started the whole debate! 🤣 What do you think? Are these quilted cuties jackets or coats? Let me know what you think in the comments below!
It was a blast rounding up these cute jackets, and I’m excited to wear mine for upcoming football games and Thanksgiving festivities. (BTW, I think THIS ONE would be perfect for Thanksgiving Day!) Let me know your fave fall style in the comments below, okay?