1. Goldstein Kattia
    October 19, 2021 @ 8:09 am

This is a great informative blog. So many ways to make money. Do you reach affiliates to get the links for your blog? I only use IG and want to start writing in my blog Allfamilyandlifestyle.com

October 19, 2021 @ 11:43 am

Hi Kattia,

I’m so glad you enjoyed it!

I use LinkNinja via LTK on my desktop to grab links for the blog from various brand websites. There are great tutorials on the LTK website that will walk you through how to do it!

I’m excited to see your progress!

2. Goldstein Kattia
    October 19, 2021 @ 12:28 pm

Thank you so much. There is so much to learn. I am trying to dedicate more time to the learning process as I see how this can really be a business. Thank you again for all you do.

3. Kelley
    October 19, 2021 @ 2:30 pm

This was great and helped me better understand it all! Still love ALL of your content. Thank you for being an inspiration!

October 20, 2021 @ 1:12 pm

Kelley,

Thank you so much! That means the world to me! I so appreciate you and your support!

4. Dawn
    October 20, 2021 @ 12:57 pm

I love that you have more content then just beauty and fashion, I can find that anywhere! Love your Holiday gift guides. Thank you so much for all your blogs

5. Lesa Gage
    October 20, 2021 @ 6:45 pm

You have such an informational blog! I am always enlightened when I read it and I read it daily! Thank you so much for sharing so many areas of life with your readers. You are a blessing for sure!

October 20, 2021 @ 8:31 pm

Lesa,

That means a lot to me! Thank you! Another Influencer asked me just today, “Do you want to grow?” (I think she was trying to sell me some kind of “growth service” – so silly!) I said, “Of course, but not as much as I want to be informative and a blessing with my content!” That’s really how I feel!

Thanks for your faithfulness in reading!

6. Midlife and Beyond
    October 21, 2021 @ 10:18 am

Thank you so much for this information, Suzy. I love my blog too – though the time to spend on it is sometimes difficult.