1. Cherie Walker
    August 30, 2021 @ 9:28 pm

Oh my gosh I almost guessed Cabi but I didn’t think they have brand ambassadors. It’s my favorite! I love the quality and design details and how their dye lots never change and you can match something from the current line back with something you bought years ago. Congratulations. What fun!

August 31, 2021 @ 7:34 am

Cherie,

Thank you, sweet Cherie! Yay! I love them too, and yes, I think that’s one of the very best things about the brand – their dye lots never change! In a world of fast fashion, their pieces are classics to wear for years to come! They only ask 10 influencers per season to be #cabisquad ambassadors, and I was thrilled to be asked!

2. Kim Heim
    August 31, 2021 @ 6:23 am

I am thrilled to see you are working with Cabi. I have a been a huge fan of their clothes. My girlfriends have a party every year.

3. EmptyNestBlessed
    August 31, 2021 @ 7:35 am

Kim,

Yay! I am thrilled too! Thank you, Kim! There’s nothing as fun as shopping with girlfriends!

4. Paula Ward
    August 31, 2021 @ 7:56 am

Yay!
    I have loved Cabi for years and that crossed my mind to enter as a guess. Darn!
    Smart move by Cabi!!!

August 31, 2021 @ 2:14 pm

Paula,

Thank you! What a sweet thing to say! They are such a great brand!

5. Helena Stevaux
    August 31, 2021 @ 9:24 am

Congratulations, Suzy! I own a few Cabi pieces and can’t wait to build on them. Incredible style and quality!
    I want to use this time to tell you that you looked absolutely stunning in your dress for your event. The pic of you and your hubby …❤
    Keep it coming and thank you for your daily inspiration.

August 31, 2021 @ 2:16 pm

Helena,

So sweet of you! Thank you! Bob’s presence improves every photo! Unfortunately, he’s usually behind the camera instead of in front of it!

Thank you for your kind words and encouragement! So glad you’re looking forward to more cabi!

6. Shannon Leyerle
    August 31, 2021 @ 10:42 am

Congrats, Suzy! Cabi always has such wonderful pieces and amazing quality. I love the Cabi clothing in my closet!

August 31, 2021 @ 2:17 pm

Shannon,

Thank you! I feel so blessed because I feel just the same way! Even Becca has some pieces and loves them!

7. Michelle Sivadon
    August 31, 2021 @ 12:57 pm

I have loved their clothes for years, but moved away from them due to the price point. The quality is awesome! It’s just hard to build several outfits from their collection in one season with my budget constraints.

August 31, 2021 @ 2:19 pm

Michelle,

I hear you! One thing I love about cabi is that they use the same dye lots from year to year, so their black and browns will always go back with one another season after season. It’s definitely possible to build a cabi wardrobe year after year!

I’d love to know your favorite places to shop so I can be sure I’m covering them as well!

8. Kimberly
    August 31, 2021 @ 1:16 pm

Please tell us where you got those adorable pink shoes!

9. Suzanne Stavert
    August 31, 2021 @ 3:03 pm

You are the perfect Brand Ambassador for cabi! Congratulations! What quality clothing and styles!

10. Carol
    August 31, 2021 @ 8:26 pm

I loooove cabi but haven’t shopped the brand for years (why – idk!). Such good quality. I’m excited to see what they have for the fall. I’m clicking now!

September 1, 2021 @ 8:07 am

Carol,

Isn’t it funny how we get into a fashion rut! I do it too! Glad you’re excited to learn more about cabi! Enjoy!

11. Susan
    August 31, 2021 @ 8:42 pm

Yay Suzy! So happy for you! I’m glad Cabi finally recognized what a great partnership it would be for them. Thrilled to have been a part of your story!

September 1, 2021 @ 8:07 am

Susan,

You will forever be dear to my heart for being the first one to introduce me to cabi! Thank you, my friend!