1. Kay
    May 4, 2021 @ 10:16 pm

Hi Suzy,

I’m so grateful for this post! My word for the year is “joy” and in January I thought to do the Bible search on joy – and then I promptly forgot. This is a wonderful reminder for me. I’m starting tonight 🙂

Your thoughts on joy are wonderful!

• Suzy Mighell
      May 5, 2021 @ 7:40 am

Kay,

Thank you so much for your kind words! I am so excited that you’re going to restart that word study on joy! It’s a life-changer, for sure! I’m so happy you enjoyed the post!

2. Renee
    May 5, 2021 @ 12:01 pm

Hello from Atlanta!!

Thank you Suzy for the “Joy” talk today! You are an incredible inspiration and example of living a joyful thru both the good and tough times!

Very grateful for you and your messages which bring me little burst of joys.

Warm regards,
    ~Renee

• Suzy Mighell
      May 5, 2021 @ 2:08 pm

Aw, Renee,

Thank you! I had such fun doing it and long for the day when I can maybe be with y’all in person! It will bring joy to my heart, for sure!

I’m so happy you enjoyed our time this morning and thanks for hopping over here too! Hugs to you!

3. Linda H.
    May 5, 2021 @ 3:08 pm

Wonderful post. I am saving this to read again and study on it more. Thanks so much!

• Suzy Mighell
      May 5, 2021 @ 5:14 pm

Linda,

I’m so glad it was a blessing to you. How sweet of you to take the time to let me know!

Know that you can use the icons at the bottom of the post to share it to social media, email it to a friend, or print it off for yourself!

4. Kattia
    May 5, 2021 @ 5:16 pm

In total agreement with you. Joy and gratitude go together. Happiness is a choice and you make it every day. Joy is from the heart and soul. Faith brings it out and gratitude seals it.
    I feel so much joy when I go to sleep in peace knowing that I have done my best following the Lord’s commandments and Jesus Christ teachings.

• Suzy Mighell
      May 5, 2021 @ 6:21 pm

Kattia,

Thank you so much, my sweet friend! I miss you and can’t wait to see you again! You were so sweet to read this and leave me a note of encouragement!

5. Lesa L Gage
    May 10, 2021 @ 3:31 pm

Suzy,
    I love all the meanings of JOY and how we can seek them out in different settings. Seeking the LORD in all situations is they only way to experience JOY.
    I love your BAYLOR attire and words of support! I graduated from BU in 1986 and our son is about to graduate this August! Talk about JOY!!!!
    Press on with spreading JOY!

• Suzy Mighell
      May 11, 2021 @ 10:37 am

Lesa,

Thank you! I graduated in 1987! What fun! Congratulations on your August graduate. I love the legacy aspect of Baylor, and have two sons who graduated from Baylor as well.

Thank you for your kind words about this article. Keep spreading joy, my friend!