I just hired a new assistant, and I’m dying for you to meet her!
I feel so blessed to have both Natalie and Casey working for me now. Natalie is 25 — the same age as my daughter — which is so much fun! Natalie and I have written several posts together, including this important one on 20-somethings, and she even teamed up with her former police chief dad for one! I adore her! She’s working toward her nursing degree, and I’m growing, so it was clear that it was time for more help!
You are going to love the story of how I met 26-year-old Casey! Do your best to follow along! (It’s pretty funny!)
- My dear friends, the Hintons have a daughter named Lizzy.
- Lizzy and my daughter were friends growing up because we went to the same church, and they both did musical theater in Dallas.
- Lizzy did her undergrad work at Belmont University. I wrote her sorority reference letter, and she joined my sorority ????!
- One of Lizzy’s classmates at Belmont was Grace Williams.
- When Bob and I went on a 30th-anniversary cruise to the Italian Riviera on Oceania, we noticed that one of the entertainment staff looked about Lizzy’s age and had studied voice at Belmont! After the first show, we introduced ourselves to her and asked her if she knew Lizzy. She did. Her name was Grace Williams!
- Later on in the cruise, we met her for dinner, and she brought along her darling roommate, Casey. We had the best time with them!
- Fast forward two years later, and Bob and I found ourselves on another Oceania cruise around the Greek Isles! Guess who was on board? Casey! We renewed our friendship and took her and her boyfriend, Robbie, to dinner one night!
- We all stayed in touch, and with cruising temporarily halted, multi-talented Casey was available to work for me.
Casey grew up in Cleveland, Ohio, with a love for the theater. Performing has been a part of her life for as long as she can remember, and from a young age, she studied all styles of dance. She graduated from the Conservatory of Performing Arts at Point Park University, with a concentration in Ballet. She’s been working for Norwegian Creative Studios for the past four years and had the opportunity to travel all over the world (50 countries and counting)! She’s been living at home with her family during the pandemic and enjoying time with her six nieces and nephews.
I love the way the Lord worked to bring Casey into my life, and I’m so blessed by her bright mind, willingness to learn, and joyful personality! She has such a heart for people, a desire to learn and grow, and she loves empty nesters. (She’s cruised with a lot of them! ????) I’m excited for you to get to know her better in the coming months. Believe me, as post-pandemic travel starts up again, you’ll be hearing her best travel tips and more!