1. Betsie Z
    December 30, 2020 @ 10:12 am

Dear Suzy,
    Thank you for your fun and informative posts this past year! I always look forward to them, and even though I’m not always super interested in some of the beauty products or particular types of clothing in some of them, I know that you are presenting information that is dear to you and that you have fully researched and explored! I’m sure that many of your readers are blessed and informed with each of your posts! I also love your fun and genuine laugh when you talk about things going on in your life and household! Always great to see you smile! Wishing you a happy New Year and great blessings and joy in 2021! Sending hugs back to you!

December 30, 2020 @ 11:56 am

Betsie,
      You are such a joy and your comments always make my heart sing! I don’t expect everyone to like everything, for sure, but I am so grateful that the authenticity and my diligence is somehow shining through! HAhaha! Thank you so for your constant encouragement and kind words. May the Lord richly bless your 2021, my friend!

2. Susan
    December 30, 2020 @ 11:00 am

A family favorite game at the holidays (pre-COVID, when large group assembled): BALDERDASH. We don’t use the board and marking pieces. Each person will get their chance to be the reader. It does take a long time with so many (we’ve had up to 8-9 play), but lots of laughter. Even the 80 and 90 year olds play.

Another fun anytime game is: PASS THE PIGS. Instead of dice, you roll 2 pigs and depending how they land determines the points. You then determine when to stop rolling and keep points or take chance to loose what you worked hard to get.

Thank you for your great posts!

December 30, 2020 @ 11:58 am

Susan,
      Thank you for those two recommendations! I am going to look them up immediately! So thoughtful of you. I’m grateful! Happy 2021 to you, and thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment and such kind words!

3. Julie L
    December 31, 2020 @ 8:23 am

Thanks Suzy for all the great info as usual! I have some great make up and tops per your recommendations of past! We are ready for holidays to end as each holiday especially Christmas has reinforced sadness being alone without our kids and grandkids ( and even the most patient humble sorts cannot take this much longer)! I love your puzzle and game ideas and the dip looks great! We are staying focused on there is so much to be thankful for and are beyond blessed. Be safe! And enjoy!

December 31, 2020 @ 12:07 pm

Sweet Julie,
      Happy New Year! I am so sorry that you’ve had sad holidays. This year has been challenging for everyone – whether they share it or not – on some front or another. Trust me! I hear from lots of people. I’m honored to have been a part of your 2020, Julie, even if it’s just as small as makeup and tops! Hahaha! You are precious and I know you join me in hopefulness for a wonderful 2021 – full of lots of hugs and togetherness! Thanks for always being such a precious encouragement.