1. Nancy Lacke
    December 22, 2020 @ 9:58 am

Merry Christmas to you Suzy!

We also have a Birthday Cake for Baby Jesus and sing Happy Birthday to him! Another tradition that began when my youngest, who was due December 28th, was named Nicholas. St. Nicholas began to fill their stockings on December 6th. They get to open their stocking on that day, his feast day. We continue the tradition with our adult children and grandson!!

Thanks for the game suggestion! Ordered!

Best wishes for a brilliant 2021!
    Nancy xo

December 22, 2020 @ 10:13 am

Nancy,
      I love your Nicholas stocking tradition! Thank you so much for sharing it with me! Thanks for following me and for taking the time to leave a comment! You are such a treasure! Merry Christmas to you and your family.

2. Robben
    December 22, 2020 @ 4:37 pm

Merry Christmas to you Suzy!
    It is so special to hear about how you spend Christmas! Thank you for sharing! I purchased the LCR game and I hope to have the family play it this holiday season. Thank you for the suggestion.
    Have a blessed season,
    Robben

December 22, 2020 @ 7:39 pm

Robben,
      Aw, thanks for letting me know! I hope you love LCR! It is so much fun for all ages!I hope you have a precious holiday with your family, sweet Robben! Wishing you all God’s blessings!

3. Christie
    December 22, 2020 @ 6:54 pm

Merry Christmas!! Thanks gyrxsll the great tips this year and I love reading about your family, remodel and all the going’s on!

December 22, 2020 @ 7:41 pm

Christie,
      Thank you so much! You are so precious, and I’m grateful to you for your sweet encouragement! Have a blessed Christmas!