1. Nancy Lacke
    October 20, 2020 @ 10:20 am

Awesome post Suzy! Something that eventually happens to all of us! I love that these products can be purchased at Target and much more affordable than lines like Lanza or Alterna.

Thanks!!
    Nancy

October 20, 2020 @ 10:40 am

Nancy,
      I’m so glad you like the post. I really believe in these products! (I wouldn’t share them if I didn’t!) They are affordable, accessible, and they work!

• Nancy Lacke
        October 20, 2020 @ 11:07 am

I actually purchased these for silver hair, but then my stylist changed my color slightly. I will definitely try the general and not silver, but how awesome they offer that as well!

Take care <3

October 20, 2020 @ 11:58 am

Nancy,
          Yes! I love the hydrating line, no matter what your hair color! They’re safe for color-treated hair!

2. Robben
    October 20, 2020 @ 12:52 pm

Suzy,
    Thank you for sharing your hair journey! I started using Hair Biology when you first recommended it and have noticed a difference in my hair too! I mostly have noticed that my hair is more manageable and it has a healthy shine now. I am also very grateful that the products are easily accessible at Target and are frequently on sale too!
    Thanks for the recommendation!
    So very grateful,
    Robben

October 20, 2020 @ 1:56 pm

Robben,
      I’m so glad you like it as much as I do! They really are great products!
      Thanks for your comment!

3. Robin
    October 20, 2020 @ 4:32 pm

Thankyou for all the tips on health, skin and hair. Its nice to follow you .I learn so much theres not alot of good bloggers and vloggers who are in the 50s age group that are beautiful youthful fashionable encouraging educational. No one until I found you. I find this hair segment very helpful. I will look into this product. Thankyou Suzy for your transparency.

October 20, 2020 @ 5:27 pm

Robin,
      How kind of you to take time to leave such a sweet comment! I have no problem transparently sharing my mistakes if it helps others not to make the same ones! Hahaha! These really are wonderful products! I hope you do decide to try them! Let me know what you think, okay?
      Thanks again for your comment!

4. Tess Plummer
    October 20, 2020 @ 6:05 pm

How timely!
    I was standing in the shampoo isle today with complete indecision!
    Thank you for your recommendation.
    I love your light, sincere, and positive encouragement. It is a blessing to me.
    Thank you!!
    Tess Plummer

October 20, 2020 @ 6:12 pm

Tess,
      So sweet of you to say! Thank you! I’m so glad you found it helpful! Isn’t it awesome to have a product geared right to our age group?! Let me know what you think about it, okay?