We’re all Amazon shoppers! Right? Like, I think everyone shops Amazon for at least a few things! My plumber even told me he orders some of his parts from the retail behemoth! ????
As an Amazon Influencer, I’m often given access to insider scoop on Amazon deals, sales, and upcoming events. I love to pass these along to you! Another advantage of being an Amazon Influencer is that I also get an Empty Nest Blessed Amazon Storefront! It full of good stuff, and my assistant, Natalie, and I update it almost daily! On it, you’ll find up-to-date gift guides, as well as picks for everything from fashion to makeup and skincare. You might want to bookmark it for easy and quick access!
This is a good time for me to remind you that, as an Amazon Influencer, I receive a commission on qualifying purchases. ????
If you’re an Amazon customer, you likely know that Amazon’s Prime Day sale kicks off at midnight PT on Tuesday, October 13, and runs through Wednesday, October 14 (It’s really 48 hours long.), and features incredible savings on more than one million items across every category. It’s only for Prime members. (If you’re not a member, you can sign up HERE to get a free 30-day trial and take advantage of the deals!)
How to Shop Amazon’s Prime Day: Your Sneak Peek of What Will Be On Sale
I’ve got a huge list of what will be on sale, but honestly, if I shared the entire thing with you, you’d be totally overwhelmed! ???? So instead, I’m sharing some of my favorites. Many of these are the deals Bob and I will be checking out on Prime Day.
Click through on the pink text links below for a sneak peek, and come back Tuesday and Wednesday to click through and gain direct access to the deals.
- Save 60% on Amazon’s most popular smart speaker, Echo Dot (3rd Gen), just $18.99
- Save up to $80 on Echo Show devices. (These are great for video calling.)
- Fire TV Edition Compatible Smart TVs start at just $79.99.
- Save up to 45% on Fire tablets.
- Save $50 on Kindle Paperwhite, just $79.99
You may not know it, but Amazon bought Shark Tank reject Ring for $1 billion last year! What that means for you and me is amazing deals on all Ring Video Doorbell products on Amazon Prime Day! If you want one (or you’re looking to add another one like we are), now’s the time!
- Save $20 on Ring Stick Up Cam, just $79.99.
- Save 30% on Ring Video Doorbell devices and get Ring Video Doorbell (2nd Gen) for $69.99
- Save up to 50% on select Conair products
- Save up to 50% on select men’s grooming favorites from Braun and Gillette
- Save 20% on skin care products from brands including Aquaphor and Eucerin
- Save up to 40% on Premium Beauty hair and skin care appliances from top brands like BaBylissPro, Foreo, NuFace, PMD Beauty,
- Save up to 40% on skincare favorites from brands including Elemis, Mario Badescu, Philosophy, R+Co
- Haircare from Pureology, Redken, hair growth system & products from Nioxin
- Save up to 30%off makeup from Stila and Dermablend
- Save up to 30% on Tile trackers
- Save up to 30% on headphones from top brands
- Save up to 30% on select Samsung and Sony TVs
- Save up to 30% on select men’s and women’s clothing and more from Amazon’s brands
- Save up to 35% on select Adidas clothing, footwear and accessories
- Save up to 40% on select Champion apparel
- Save up to 30% on select Tommy Hilfiger apparel
- Save up to 30% on select New Balance shoes
These are some of the items that make the Empty Nest Blessed Holiday Gift Guides every year!
- Save up to 35% on Nixplay WIFI digital frames (I gave this to my mom for her birthday one year and she loves it! We loaded it with grandkid pics!)
- Save 50% on 23andMe Health + Ancestry Personal Genetic Service Kit (I gave this to my parents for their respective birthdays this year and they’ve had so much fun discussing their results!)
- Philosophy Skincare & Bath Gift Sets
- Save up to 30% on Tile trackers
- Save up to 30% on Fitbit Fitness Trackers
- Save up to 20% on Marpac white noise machines (I couldn’t do without mine, especially when I travel!)
- Save up to 33% on iRobot Roomba vacuums
- Save up to 44% on Shark vacuums
- Save up to 35% on Bissell floorcare
- Save on Sylvania light bulbs
- Save up to 15% on select Kidde smoke & carbon monoxide alarms
- Save up to 40% on kitchen essentials from Le Creuset, Pyrex and more
- Save up to 50% on Instant Pot products
- Save up to 30% on Cuisinart appliances and cookware
Lawn & Garden + Home Improvement
- Save up to 40% on DEWALT tools
- Save up to 40% on CRAFTSMAN tools
- Save up to 20% on select Briggs & Stratton power products
- Save up to 20% on select Classic Accessories patio furniture covers (Bob and I got these last year and it saved us so much work this spring because the patio furniture stayed so much cleaner over the winter.)
- Save up to 30% on select BLACK+DECKER string and hedge trimmers
- Save up to 20% on Bayer K9 Advantix
Sports & Outdoors
- Save up to 30% on select Segway self-balancing electric scooters
- Calling all campers! Save up to 40% on Coleman Outdoor Essentials
Toys & Games
Got grands? It’s time to score some deals!
- Save up to 30% on Arts & Crafts sets for kids
- Save up to 30% on Barbie & Hot Wheels toys
- Save up to 30% on NERF Toys
- Save up to 30% on Playskool, Sesame Street and Littlest Pet Shop toys
- Save up to 30% on toys from Marvel and Star Wars
- Save up to 30% on toys from Melissa & Doug (Love these old-fashioned toy sets!) and V-Tech
- Save up to 30% on Ride-on products
How to Shop Amazon’s Prime Day Tip #1: SHOP EARLY ACCESS
This year, for the first time ever, Amazon Fashion launched Early Prime Day Deals! You can find bargains right now on lots of items, including:
- NYDJ (my favorite jeans brand) up to 30% off
- Super soft Karen Neuberger PJs up to 30% off (These soft jammies made Oprah’s Favorite Things! They’re one of my favorites too!)
- Vineyard Vines for men up to 30% off
- Up to 65% off Haggar for men
- UP to 50% off tailored styles from Kenneth Cole (If you need a tux or suit for an upcoming family wedding, shop HERE.)
- Up to 30% off Calvin Klein
- Amazon’s own brands up to 40% off, including Amazon Essentials, Goodthreads, Daily Ritual
- Up to 40% off Lucky Brand jeans, jewelry and more)
How to Shop Amazon’s Prime Day Tip #2: THINK EARLY HOLIDAY SHOPPING
As soon as Prime Day starts, you can get an early start on your holiday shopping with Amazon’s biggest-ever selection of gift guides. These gift guides offer deals from some of the hottest brands in toys, electronics, home, beauty, fashion, and more.
Also, don’t forget about the gift guides on the Empty Nest Blessed Amazon Storefront! Natalie and I have been working feverishly on all of my Holiday Gift Guides (Stay tuned for more info!), and a big part of that means adding great ideas to my Amazon lists!
I’ve got ideas for everyone in the life of an empty nester, from your teens and young adults to your grandkids and senior adult parents. Click HERE to check them out!
How to Shop Amazon’s Prime Day Tip #3: GOT GIFT CARDS?
I don’t know about you, but my adult kids always ask for Amazon gift cards for Christmas and Birthdays! On October 13 and 14, Prime members will receive a $10 promotional credit when they purchase an Amazon Gift Card of $40 or more. This limited-time offer is available while supplies last and has a limit of one per Amazon customer account.
Also, for big savings, consider buying a gift card for yourself, or reloading your own gift card with $40 or more in order to access the $10 promotional credit! The promotional credit expires on November 29, 2020.
How to Shop Amazon’s Prime Day Tip #4: Kick it With Kindle
I love my Kindle Paperwhite! Oh, I still read good, old-fashioned hardcover books sometimes. (I especially prefer hardcover books if it’s something I’m going to refer back to.) But for beach reads, and other light reading, I like my Kindle better.
Suzy’s Tip: When purchasing a Kindle, you’ll have the option to select “Ad-Supported” or “Without Ads.” Trust me on this one—pay the additional $20 and select “Without Ads.“
How to Shop Amazon’s Prime Day Tip #5: Prime Video & Chill
Enjoy a selection of titles to rent or buy at up to 50% off and for a limited time. When you rent a video, you have 30 days to watch it, so plan ahead for an in-house movie date with your man or your gal pals, and find some deals while you’re at it. For a full list of Prime Video deals, click HERE.
During Prime Day, you can also subscribe to select channels for $0.99 per month for up to two months if you’re not already subscribed. (Only pay for the channels you want and cancel anytime.) For a full list of Prime Channel deals, click HERE.
My ALL-AMAZON FASHION LOOK: Short Sleeve Pleated Casual Dress with Pockets (Comes in 21 colors/patterns, I own it in black & mauve too!)| Peplum Denim Jacket (Also comes in 3 blue denim shades.)| 2.25″ Block-Heeled Sandal | Clip-on Rattan Fan Earrings | Tory Burch Robinson Wallet on a Chain (In above photos.)
I hope you feel ready to shop and not too overwhelmed by Amazon’s Prime Day! I’ve tried to break it down into manageable pieces for you, so you could hit the deals you want and manage your time and budget well.
When you’re ready to shop, head back here and click through on my links, okay? I’ll be updating them throughout the sale, and I want you to get the best deals possible!
Pin the image below to your Pinterest page for future reference, and feel free to share this post using the icons below.