1. Susan
    October 3, 2020 @ 6:48 am

This is such a fantastic post. The research you’ve done is appreciated! I really enjoyed everything, and couldn’t believe the number of choices for each trend at the end of the post. I will be shopping and returning to this post as a resource. I hope you do something like this next Spring/Summer.
    Thank you!

October 3, 2020 @ 6:53 am

Susan,
      Wow, thank you so much! The fact that you found it helpful gives me such joy! It is a lot of work, which is why I think it’s so late this year!???? Stay tuned – next week I’m tackling the shoe & accessory trends.????

2. Theresa
    October 4, 2020 @ 10:26 am

Love this post Suzi, and all the hard work you put into it. You always find the most stylish (and cute) clothing. So many great ideas for each season. Thank you!

October 4, 2020 @ 10:45 am

Theresa,
      So sweet of you to say! Thank you! I’m so glad you found it helpful!

3. TinaD
    October 6, 2020 @ 10:16 am

Excellent post. I agree, no on the wide-legs; I’m stumpy enough as it is, TYVM. Glad to see Boden’s brought back their cropped cashmere cardis as well as cotton ones; they look great over a tee dress, even for those of use who are extra-chesty, and have exceptional powers of waist-creation. (Nigella Lawson used to wear them all the time before she came to the States and stopped eating her own cooking.)

October 6, 2020 @ 10:32 am

Tina,
      I’m so glad you enjoyed it and agree with me! Wide legs? What???? Hahaha! I love Boden, just like you. Classy, well-priced, and the quality is always good. They have great sales, too! (Here’s the link in case anyone wants to check out this favorite brand: https://rstyle.me/+7iB-f3v-xuMRfPVieH70cw)
      Thanks so much for your comment!