1. Lauren
    June 17, 2020 @ 9:49 am

Hi Suzy!
    Glad you shared this today … I’ve been struggling with thinning hair (not good, considering I already had fine, thin hair to begin with), and seeking ways to take better care of it, hopefully minimizing hair loss. This has included shampooing less often (my hairdresser recommended this) and trying to avoid styling with my blowdryer when possible (which, hey … when you’re home due to a pandemic shutdown, isn’t that hard to do because there simply aren’t as many appointments or commitments to head out for). Will definitely give the Hair Biology products a try!

June 17, 2020 @ 10:19 am

Lauren,
      You know I never recommend a product that I don’t really believe in and use myself! Hair Biology is amazing! When we went to Florida, I forgot mine and immediately drove to Target to stock up! It really is good, and I think you’ll love it!

2. Robben
    June 17, 2020 @ 10:47 am

Hi Suzy,
    Thank you for the information on this new product! I have been noticing a change in my hair texture as it grays and I am looking forward to trying this. It is also reasonably priced and it has a coupon for 20% off until June 20th, so there are no excuses to not give it a try. Also, your endorsement always means a lot.
    Thanks for the research and efforts you put in to let me know that this product even existed.
    Stay well,
    Robben

June 17, 2020 @ 11:06 am

Sweet Robben,
      Thank you for your kind words! I absolutely don’t recommend products that I don’t love and use myself. (Which is why you don’t see a lot of sponsored posts on here!) This is a good one, and I was amazed at how much it helped me. I can never go back!!! Be sure to read all about the different Hair Biology lines – the one for silver/gray hair may be a good one for you!

3. nylse
    June 17, 2020 @ 11:00 am

I’m going to give this a try. My hair is textured, kinky but I’ve noticed the thinness (and it was always thin), though most don’t. Thank you!

June 17, 2020 @ 11:03 am

Nylse,
      I’m so glad you’re going to give it a try, my friend! I was really (honestly!) surprised at what a difference it made for me!

4. Kelly
    June 18, 2020 @ 10:30 am

Hi,
    FYI: One ingredient I always avoid with my highlighted, dry hair is sulfate and this shampoo includes it. My hairstylists have always told me to avoid this ingredient. It’s a cheaper (but damaging) way to create sudsing:

Sulfates allow grime and dead skin cells to be removed from your skin and scalp and washed away with water. The downside is that they can also strip your expensive color/highlights and natural oils from the scalp and hair. That can make hair dry and brittle.

Good day!

June 18, 2020 @ 1:34 pm

Kelly,
      Thanks so much for your comment! I so appreciate your thoughts! My hair is dry and highlighted and I found these products added moisture as well as volume!