1. Wendy Howard
    May 18, 2020 @ 9:43 am

Thanks for being the only model of all the swimsuits that’s ove 50 ha ha! You look great and I love your humor and confidence to say “cellulite alert!”

May 18, 2020 @ 10:35 am

Wendy,
      Hahaha! It is what it is, I guess! We need to do the best we can, and remember that there is much more to life than how we look in a swimsuit! That said, I do think it’s important to remember the message we’re sending to our daughters when we talk about our bodies! It’s such a privilege of women to be the ones to carry life in our bodies, and we wouldn’t trade that for perfect bodies any day! Right?
      Hugs to you and thanks for your comment!

2. Kathleen McLeod
    May 18, 2020 @ 2:21 pm

Suzy, you look precious!! Friend, you have so much more nerve that I do! But, of course, I have to get my swimsuits at Bubba’s Tent & Awning! I enjoy your blog and enjoy seeing your smiling face! Love, Kathleen McLeod

May 18, 2020 @ 10:35 pm

Hi Kathleen!
      I miss you, friend! Thank you for reading Empty Nest Blessed! Love you!

3. Margie
    May 18, 2020 @ 5:06 pm

You look adorable! Love the new Draper James collection at Lands End. Now, just waiting for my opportunity to enjoy a beach vacation. Fingers crossed 🤞!

Your posts always bring a smile to my face.

May 18, 2020 @ 10:36 pm

Margie,
      You are just the sweetest! Thank you! It’s a great collection, for sure! (A match made in heaven!!!) I hope you get to the beach soon!
      Thanks for your kind words!

4. Shannon Leyerle
    May 18, 2020 @ 8:30 pm

You’re adorable, and your tips are great! My fav combo is swim shorts with a bikini top. I feel like the bare midriff balances out the shorts! I’ll have to try some of your suggestions.

May 18, 2020 @ 10:37 pm

Shannon,
      That is a great idea! I am going to try that!
      Thanks so much for your kind words!

5. Cathy Tibbles
    May 19, 2020 @ 11:51 am

You are an inspiration! Thank you for these tips!

May 19, 2020 @ 12:46 pm

Cathy,
      You make me look good with the work you do, and I’m grateful for you!